X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i think my old boss is selling his e46 sedan
    Well is he going to have it until May? 5 spd? Color? Condition?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 5spd, black, tan interior. dinan exhaust, billstein pss9 coilovers, gay ass wheels, dunno about the miles 110k maybe. I think he was asking 6k for it. its in really good shape. he never drives it. he also had the rear subframe issue fixed by a local shop
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hey!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I've decided on an E46 sedan. If all goes well, I may even be able to get it early this summer.
          Why not E39?

I never understood why would someone buy E46 sedan instead of E39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            5spd, black, tan interior. dinan exhaust, billstein pss9 coilovers, gay ass wheels, dunno about the miles 110k maybe. I think he was asking 6k for it. its in really good shape. he never drives it. he also had the rear subframe issue fixed by a local shop
            Damn thats a crazy deal.... When I go home this weekend, I'm gunna talk to my parents.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Damn thats a crazy deal.... When I go home this weekend, I'm gunna talk to my parents.
              it might also have the Dinan chip and intake

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                Why not E39?

I never understood why would someone buy E46 sedan instead of E39.
                E39 is my favorite BMW ever, but they are big, and are more expensive.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  Hey!
                  Oh hey Pavel.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

E39 is my favorite BMW ever, but they are big, and are more expensive.
                    The funny thing is that they are about same price as used E46's and with GC or PSS coils they handle amaizing!
                    Plus I have yet drove/riden in the car that will have better ride quality than E39.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Oh hey Pavel.
                    Hey sir!

Comment

• I want to have this car sold already. goddamnitttttt.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• All the ones I've seen are about 2 grand out of my price range. And I'm having a hard time finding a 530i. I don't want a V8 I'd like at least 25 mpg. And 3ers offer roughly the same mpg as
                        My car which is nice to say the least.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just got off the phone with Rotiform. waiting on 2 lips to come back from heat treating. They might put one of my rears together tonite for pics

Comment

• Goldfish crackers are addicting.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              Goldfish crackers are addicting.
                              they are so delicious

Comment

All the ones I've seen are about 2 grand out of my price range. And I'm having a hard time finding a 530i. I don't want a V8 I'd like at least 25 mpg. And 3ers offer roughly the same mpg as
                                My car which is nice to say the least.
                                Just do what I did and buy 2000 528I. It comes with M52TU which is basicaly same angine as M54 found in 525 and 530.
                                528's are usually few thousands cheaper than 530. You will be lucking 30 extra hp, headlights, tailights and front bumper. Other than that you're golden. Plus with few grand differance you can buy euro parts and make it look better than 530.

Here is my car when I bought her!

Almost forgot, on my trip from bay area to canada I was getting 32mpg. My average in mix cycle is 24mpg.

Comment

Working...
                                X