• whyulolforfaggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Congrats Dude.
        Hopefully it will be a full time and not just a AFSC change
        (reserve job)
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• When does your time with the Reserves end?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• saw this insanely dumped e36 today, camber out back, low as balls, i creamed id love to meet the crazy bastard who drives that thing around here in the winter
            tumblr
            myata

Comment

• LOL I forgot my mom got fucking WASTED for her birthday last night. She's been asleep for the longest time.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                saw this insanely dumped e36 today, camber out back, low as balls, i creamed id love to meet the crazy bastard who drives that thing around here in the winter
                white?

Comment

• congrats on the miata Alex.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    congrats on the miata Alex.
                    Thanks

haha jk

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                      saw this insanely dumped e36 today, camber out back, low as balls, i creamed id love to meet the crazy bastard who drives that thing around here in the winter
                      Are you being serious? Cause that's Josh (Skrapez).
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        When does your time with the Reserves end?
                        my contract is up this july, but if I get this job I am definitely going to re-up for another 6 years.
                        I can collect a retirement if I complete 20 years, but if I stay in for 33 years then I max out my benefits (its also the maximum time you CAN spend in).
                        Also every 90 days of activation\active duty time is 90 days sooner that I collect, F\E if I do 3 years worth of active duty orders then I get to collect at age 57 (the earliest you can collect is age 50 IIRC).

I think someone did a calc and said that if a Master SGT with 25 years in started collecting today he would get about 1500 a month (non taxible IIRC) + at age 60 you get free medical.
                        Not many other PT jobs can do that.

If I compound that with a federal job + my wifes state job, I'll be doing pretty well for myself.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Girl looks like an older Kristen Wiig

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                          SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• the fuuuuckk?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              the fuuuuckk?
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ZQ_qJLMUk"]YouTube - Volkswagen Motorsport Dakar on Snow[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ouiI4jPefE"]YouTube - Dakar 2011: Volkswagen Race Touareg 3[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X