This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    what a fucking night. first it turns out that my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past 2 days.

then my roommate gets arrested. now i have 2 friends in jail for the same crime. one has $450000 bail and the other has $100000 bail. fucking fuck
    Damn, that blows man. Hope everything works out.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Damn, that blows man. Hope everything works out.
      thanks. my one buddy with the higher bail has been in for 3 months waiting to be sentenced. the other is my roommate/landlord he has a bail hearing tomorrow at noon to possibly get reduced so we can get him out
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I use spaces a lot. I have a window for safari, itunes, and word. It makes it less crowded. Also I use top sites in safari a lot. Its like bookmarks, but nicer I think.
        I already said fuck Safari and went to Google Chrome. Is there any way to change the look of the Dock?

And damn man, that's some crazy shit.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          thanks. my one buddy with the higher bail has been in for 3 months waiting to be sentenced. the other is my roommate/landlord he has a bail hearing tomorrow at noon to possibly get reduced so we can get him out
          Goodluck man.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
          I already said fuck Safari and went to Google Chrome. Is there any way to change the look of the Dock?

And damn man, that's some crazy shit.
          I know you can make it bigger/smaller and change how much zoom the icons have when you move over them and what applications are shown. You can also change the icons of the applications. Other then that, I don't think you can change the color or anything of the bar.

-Dan

Comment

• I saw Kielan's screenshot in the wallpaper thread and his Dock has a little box around it. I made it smaller and got rid of a bunch of icons and also made it autohide.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              I saw Kielan's screenshot in the wallpaper thread and his Dock has a little box around it. I made it smaller and got rid of a bunch of icons and also made it autohide.
              i cant live without the dock. i use rocketdock on my pc. shits awesome.

Comment

• I have rocketdock on my windows 7
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  I have rocketdock on my windows 7
                  ive been using it almost 2 years. shits awesome

Comment

• I havent tried it yet lol. I downloaded it like on Monday. I'll probably do it tomorrow
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      I havent tried it yet lol. I downloaded it like on Monday. I'll probably do it tomorrow
                      do it up. i have the regular windows task bar on auto hide, then i run my most common programs on the rocketdock. cleans up the desktop so much. i also dont have any icons. its pretty much just the dock and my wallpaper lol

Comment

• I do not understand spaces.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          I do not understand spaces.
                          Takes a bit to get used to but its so helpful I have 9 Spaces and that way I never have anything running in the same window as another.

Going chrome was a good choice my friend.

As far as my dock its a terminal command you have to do to get it like that.
                          Here it is
                          defaults write com.apple.dock no-glass -boolean YES
                          hit enter
                          and then type this in there
                          killall Dock

And boom you will have the 2D dock. It looks so much cleaner IMO.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can NOT wait for this weekend to start....

Comment

• You and me both Heather.

I have to go to court again today this time with the lawyer and do that whole how do you plea/bargain thing again today this was from the continuance that I got about a month back. And obviously I will be pleading not guilty and then going to trial in another month or so... Ughhh shits such a pain but it will be worth it. Already talked to the DMV they won't be suspending my license , now its just an issue of getting rid of this misdemeanor, (yeah the cop gave me a misdemeanor for nothing...) In CT you get a misdemeanor for reckless driving and up, anything that gets you arrested really. I did not get arrested or get charged with reckless driving and according to my lawyer he had no reason to give me that misdemeanor, and because of that the whole case could get thrown out.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Allentown pa suckaz, Mickey ds hash browns and sweet tea

Comment

Working...
                                X