X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delegating is hard work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      You still mad about that whole deportation thing?
      Jeez wasn't it like 250 years ago?
      Not mad, Just mirin.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Just offloaded all of my work to co-workers=win
      Nice! I love doing that!

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      delegating is hard work.
      Indeed it is.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        delegating is hard work.
        its my fav kind of work. im good at getting other people to do my shit for me
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave. Speaking of doing shit for you, when is this build happening so I can take pics?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Dave. Speaking of doing shit for you, when is this build happening so I can take pics?
            late feb/march? the accuair brakcets arent even in production yet lol

Comment

• Word, if its March 6-12 I am home that whole week.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• time to clean off my desk
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• sup guys.

I've been out helping outfit my boss' new 38' Catering trailer in 10 degree weather. Not much fun.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sounds like a blast.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      lolwut?

And Dude, Fuck the UK.
                      incident of road rage the other day where i had to make it aware i was a gun toting american (legally) when someone (african kid, going off the accent somali because it had a hint of arabic) bum rushed my car after he got mad i stopped at a redlight and not turn into traffic. For once i didn't flip him off as he was honking at me or instigate as he was yelling sweet nothings at me out of his car window. I shook my head and continued on my way, but at another light he got of his car and approached me in a threatening manner. I got out of my car, unzipped my coat and put it in my car showing my HKP30 attached to my side (which i carry when i work at the shop because we get a lot of meth heads in the industrial area). He backed off rather quickly and got back in my car and went on my way.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      oh i get it now. are you vollgas?
                      Yep vollgas is my fun job, website is getting redone right now...maybe i should do an intro thread?!?

Comment

• dave, come to wekfest, free aerosports :O

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                          incident of road rage the other day where i had to make it aware i was a gun toting american (legally) when someone (african kid, going off the accent somali because it had a hint of arabic) bum rushed my car after he got mad i stopped at a redlight and not turn into traffic. For once i didn't flip him off as he was honking at me or instigate as he was yelling sweet nothings at me out of his car window. I shook my head and continued on my way, but at another light he got of his car and approached me in a threatening manner. I got out of my car, unzipped my coat and put it in my car showing my HKP30 attached to my side (which i carry when i work at the shop because we get a lot of meth heads in the industrial area). He backed off rather quickly and got back in my car and went on my way.

Yep vollgas is my fun job, website is getting redone right now...maybe i should do an intro thread?!?
                          lol i was curious who that was. Wanna carry Oettinger parts for VAG cars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            dave, come to wekfest, free aerosports :O
                            free?

Comment

• Free parts? I'm down.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post

I fucking lol'd @ the story. That is fucking awesome! Hahahahahahaha

Be sure to make an intro thread!

P.S If I come to the us, we still going shooting?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X