X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rock Van Authentics all day lol. I got a pair of purple ones that match my purple shirts or black/white shirts too add some splash of color with. Then I have a tanish white ones that match my wheels because im fresh like that. I have a pair of purple/gold camo new balance hiking shoes because they were $20 and are fresh. I got my boating shoes that are legit for dressing up and being on a boat with t-pain. I got a pair of nike mids soccer edition white with white horse hair that are all thrashed from wearing them working on my car. And thats it haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      duuudee...low tops/mid tops + loose fit skinnys = winwinwinwin

in like a month prolly. When do you go?
      I can't stand skinnys... I much prefer a loose fitting khaki. I have my own unique style not really sure how to describe it but I dig it, Khaki's match pretty much anything so it makes life easy hahah, and then for shorts I generally wear plaid or basketball shorts or khaki shorts hahah... I only rock mid-tops/high-tops I like the feel much more.

I move in to my dorm August 19th.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The jersey shore has so much fail, but at the same time so much win.

EDIT: the show, not the beach with hundreds of needles in the sand.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          The jersey shore has so much fail, but at the same time so much win.

EDIT: the show, not the beach with hundreds of needles in the sand.
          I promised myself I would never watch it, and I never will I can't stand reality TV, let alone reality TV with a bunch of guido's...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• True, but I find it hilarious to watch. GTL errry day

-Dan

Comment

True, but I find it hilarious to watch. GTL errry day
              Oh dear... GTL is FTL.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I rock Van Authentics all day lol. I got a pair of purple ones that match my purple shirts or black/white shirts too add some splash of color with. Then I have a tanish white ones that match my wheels because im fresh like that. I have a pair of purple/gold camo new balance hiking shoes because they were $20 and are fresh. I got my boating shoes that are legit for dressing up and being on a boat with t-pain. I got a pair of nike mids soccer edition white with white horse hair that are all thrashed from wearing them working on my car. And thats it haha
                I might get some Authentics. I gotta see how they look on me though lol. and lol at the t-pain

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I can't stand skinnys... I much prefer a loose fitting khaki. I have my own unique style not really sure how to describe it but I dig it, Khaki's match pretty much anything so it makes life easy hahah, and then for shorts I generally wear plaid or basketball shorts or khaki shorts hahah... I only rock mid-tops/high-tops I like the feel much more.

I move in to my dorm August 19th.
                I would call them skinnys. There loose fit skinnys. There not skin tight, nor straight leg. There loose-fit skinnys. you know... a lil somethin like this kinda

I want to find some loose-fit skinny khaki's. Im starting to get into em, also because no one wears em here, and I can think of great combos with khaki. Shorts, I think we've got the same Idea. I have like 10 pairs of high tops lol. and some sick ass red pumas that dont even fit me anymore.

nice, thats pretty fast considering that people I know wait a while before they go to college.
                Last edited by Drama; 05-20-2010, 10:37 PM.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I might get some Authentics. I gotta see how they look on me though lol. and lol at the t-pain

I would call them skinnys. There loose fit skinnys. There not skin tight, nor straight leg. There loose-fit skinnys. you know... a lil somethin like this kinda

I want to find some loose-fit skinny khaki's. Im starting to get into em, also because no one wears em here, and I can think of great combos with khaki. Shorts, I think we've got the same Idea. I have like 10 pairs of high tops lol. and some sick ass red pumas that dont even fit me anymore
                  They look legit on anyone ha. By far my favorite shoe because theyre cheap and comfy. Plus they look good with skinny/straight leg jeans.

And loose fit skinny jeans are ftw. Just perfect.

-Dan

Comment

They look legit on anyone ha. By far my favorite shoe because theyre cheap and comfy. Plus they look good with skinny/straight leg jeans.

And loose fit skinny jeans are ftw. Just perfect.
                    yea I can tell they look good on anyone. about 98% of my school wears em lol. maybe khaki with blue authentics? maybe a little rip at the bottom were the feet are like this but better

and amen on that one! loose-fit skinnys ftmfw
                    Last edited by Drama; 05-20-2010, 11:09 PM.

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have like 9 pairs of vans, a pair of addidas, and a pair of supras.

side note: I'm posting from my MBP!
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

yea I can tell they look good on anyone. about 98% of my school wears em lol. maybe khaki with blue authentics? maybe a little rip at the bottom wear the feet are like this but better

and amen on that one! loose-fit skinnys ftmfw
                        Im feelin it.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        I have like 9 pairs of vans, a pair of addidas, and a pair of supras.

side note: I'm posting from my MBP!
                        Macbook Pro ftmfw

-Dan

Comment

Im feelin it.
                          so am i.

And hows the new mac, Sam?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So sweet dude.
                            Any cool tricks I should know about?
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• what a fucking night. first it turns out that my grandfather has been in the hospital for the past 2 days.

then my roommate gets arrested. now i have 2 friends in jail for the same crime. one has $450000 bail and the other has $100000 bail. fucking fuck
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                                So sweet dude.
                                Any cool tricks I should know about?
                                I use spaces a lot. I have a window for safari, itunes, and word. It makes it less crowded. Also I use top sites in safari a lot. Its like bookmarks, but nicer I think.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X