This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    Sean i'm coming home not this weekend but next to hopefully pick up the 240 and bring it back with me. yay.
    Im going to the honda meet in VA. ahhhh

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Damn I could never drop $170 on shoes, they are soooooooooo fresh though.
      I could. I've done it before
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I could. I've done it before
        Sheeeeettttt, what were they?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sheeeeettttt, what were they?
          Air Jordan Forces 6 when no one had em. I still have em but dont wear em. I only wore em for like.... prolly 4 months. Then everyone started jockin my swaaagg

They might look 'eeeh' now but they were sick when they came out

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Air Jordan Forces 6 when no one had em. I still have em but dont wear em. I only wore em for like.... prolly 4 months. Then everyone started jockin my swaaagg

They might look 'eeeh' now but they were sick when they came out
            No those are still fresh as fuck.

I remember my Nike days.... I've even had my share of Jordan's, but I have moved on to more comfortable things since. I mean Nike's were comfortable but Supra's are just so comfortable but they wear down SO fast. Next pairs of shoes I get will be Pony ETC

and Pony Collegiate (how fitting hahah)
            Last edited by Kielan; 05-20-2010, 09:47 PM.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My friend just got a e46 323i today. I took him for a ride in mine, then his sister and her panties fell off. no lie. Then I was riding in his car and the throttle cable tell off. You guys know where the throttle body is on a e46? Its basically under engine. So I tried snapping it back on, but no go. Hes giving me $100 to fix it tho

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                My friend just got a e46 323i today. I took him for a ride in mine, then his sister and her panties fell off. no lie. Then I was riding in his car and the throttle cable tell off. You guys know where the throttle body is on a e46? Its basically under engine. So I tried snapping it back on, but no go. Hes giving me $100 to fix it tho

My friend had a 323i, and then his second transmission shit out on him 4,000 miles after he got it in... It was so fresh, until now... Perhaps you have seen his car, Chad E46 on here.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My friend had a 323i, and then his second transmission shit out on him 4,000 miles after he got it in... It was so fresh, until now... Perhaps you have seen his car, Chad E46 on here.
                  Yeah I seen his car. My friend has a warranty on it. He was going to start modding it, but I told him to wait until he pays his car off and the warranty runs out. He has like 139,000 miles on it so things will start breaking soon lol

-Dan

Comment

• Yeah Charlie had like 212,000 on his... I wanted to cry when he told me.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 5speed swap lol

-Dan

Comment

• me too. I still kinda rock them, 6.0s mainly, but mostly Vans are what Im gonna rock now.

These are what I wear for now

My BMX shoes. only got em cause some dude got me a deal for i think $20 off

My sun-damaged vans from sitting in the sun 12 hours on saturday from the drift event

what Im getting:

yeah im spoiled when it comes to shoes.....what.....well im getting a job so its my money

Drama you are like god

Comment

I mean Nike's were comfortable but Supra's are just so comfortable but they wear down SO fast. Next pairs of shoes I get will be Pony ETC
                          and Pony Collegiate (how fitting hahah)
                          awww. You shoulda bought em off Jack Threads. They had Pony's for i think 60-70% off like 2 days ago

I was gonna buy some sick ass pony's from Big 5 Sporting goods. so sick

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Bleehhhhhh low tops.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

awww. You shoulda bought em off Jack Threads. They had Pony's for i think 60-70% off like 2 days ago
                              Yeah I know I saw, I am sure they will have another sale eventually besides, I will get my mom to buy them for me before I go to college.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bleehhhhhh low tops.
                                duuudee...low tops/mid tops + loose fit skinnys = winwinwinwin

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Yeah I know I saw, I am sure they will have another sale eventually besides, I will get my mom to buy them for me before I go to college.
                                in like a month prolly. When do you go?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X