X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really really really want it to be nice. If its raining I wont be going too far of a drive and 93oct aint cheap.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh I thought you were saying that I commented on them like 5 seconds ago, and I was like "Whattt? When the fuck did I do that?!" Or at least that's what I said in my head.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I really really really want it to be nice. If its raining I wont be going too far of a drive and 93oct aint cheap.
        Just showers, man up.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Just showers, man up.
          Showers wouldn't be bad, straight up downpour would suck. Its all Heathers fault they moved the date for her lol

-Dan

Comment

Showers wouldn't be bad, straight up downpour would suck. Its all Heathers fault they moved the date for her lol

When was it supposed to be originally?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

When was it supposed to be originally?
              I have no idea lol, I just read somewhere on here that they moved the date for her lol

-Dan

Comment

• Oh lol.

Its ok Heather we still love you. (In a completely non-weird, non-stalkerish, non-reverse pedophile, we totally haven't met so don't take this the wrong way, type of way).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh lol.

Its ok Heather we still love you. (In a completely non-weird, non-stalkerish, non-reverse pedophile, we totally haven't met so don't take this the wrong way, type of way).

This.

-Dan

Comment

• That's like a disclaimer to a car commercial. Shit. Or like the side effects of medicine.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Have you heard some of the side effects of medicine? Its crazy now, hell I think one medicine said death haha

-Dan

Comment

• Fixes your twitching leg!

Side effects include: Nose bleeds, drowsiness, depression, cancer, death.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I just saw a commercial for some new medicine that said "In rare cases Death may occur."

Imagine if you were doing a trial for a drug and the guy next to you at the first meeting wasn't there at the second meeting, and all the people that were running it had to say was "He was one of those 'rare' cases..."
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahahahahah yeah exactly

Taco bell is by far the best fast food place.

-Dan

Comment

• A) Why the fuck is Pullin' Me Back by Chingy stuck in my head?
                              B) I graduate in a week. Woah shit.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

hahahahahah yeah exactly

Taco bell is by far the best fast food place.
                                I wish that was the case around here, I went to our local one with a few friends a few weeks ago, and saw the guy making our food quite literally spit an enormous luggy into the beef, and then he proceded to sneeze all over our food. Needless to say I didn't eat it, nor will I ever be going back there.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X