This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    And on that note I am out RT. Sleep is calling my name.
    good night, and have wet dreams.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      csl and style 5 might as well have came from the factory.

although 18" style 5 look pretty good on a e90
      i feel like mesh is far too busy and straight for the curves of the e90. it's got this awkwardly beautiful combination of curvy and hard that makes wheel shopping difficult. the two wheel styles i've liked the most have been oem. style 162 and the bbs-looking ones off the e92 sport package.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• if i personally had a e90 id get 18" futuras

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          i feel like mesh is far too busy and straight for the curves of the e90. it's got this awkwardly beautiful combination of curvy and hard that makes wheel shopping difficult. the two wheel styles i've liked the most have been oem. style 162 and the bbs-looking ones off the e92 sport package.
          You might **** me for this, but I honestly dont think anything can make E90 look beautiful. Not wanting to perform a crush test with it? maybe. E90 is beautiful? never.

Comment

• no worries dude, i'd rather have an e46 or facelifted e90 (e91?) but stepping out of my door every day to see my car eventually makes you appreciate the lines.

but futuras or mitos have been on my mind. i love their style. porche twists look good too. a member on here (francois dillinger) had a set on his e90 and i loved it.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              no worries dude, i'd rather have an e46 or facelifted e90 (e91?) but stepping out of my door every day to see my car eventually makes you appreciate the lines.

but futuras or mitos have been on my mind. i love their style. porche twists look good too. a member on here (francois dillinger) had a set on his e90 and i loved it.
              As funny as it sound (I really dont like them!!!), I THINK RS's would look rediculously nice on E90!
              My friend had style 5's on his E90 and it looked really nice, other than they were 17's.

Comment

• i can see that. they're good looking wheels, RSs look good on just about everything. except the e90 haha. whiles standing still, they're just too busy for me.

but on that note, it's 2 am, and i've got a bed calling my name.

peace, gents.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Good night to everyone. I am going to sleep. Have to wake up early tomorrow (11am ).

Comment

• goodnight to those in need of sleep

and sup to those in need of RT
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• sup fockers
                      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Still find it odd reading posts like 'Good night' on a forum when I am just sitting down to start a day of "work"

Comment

• lol

well good morning to you Jorge then

Comment

• Good morning/evening/night/afternoon to you too P78

Comment

• morning pushing on noon as it's 11.09 here

just accross the pond

Comment

• good evening all