X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though I don't live in Litchfield It's a nice area, quite historic aswell as the rest of Ct
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• If you think the rest of CT is nice like Western CT you are sorely mistaken, Hartford, Manchester area, is fucking HORRIBLE.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        If you think the rest of CT is nice like Western CT you are sorely mistaken, Hartford, Manchester area, is fucking HORRIBLE.
        Kielan, I've seen CT. I know there are unequal areas to fairfield, I was speaking for most of the lower seaboard like Lyme/New Cannaan area upward. Central tends to be revevant speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
          Even though I don't live in Litchfield It's a nice area, quite historic aswell as the rest of Ct
          Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
          Kielan, I've seen CT. I know there are unequal areas to fairfield, I was speaking for most of the lower seaboard.
          Bridgeport, New Haven, the entire way along 95 until Lyme? Dude.... Not even...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bridgeport, New Haven, the entire way along 95 until Lyme? Dude.... Not even...
            FUCKING HISTORICAL AREAS. BP/NH are cities, industry not history.

Comment

• Ok, you are still rightful so, I terminate

Comment

• Oh and even though litchfield is historic it has it's fair share of low income housing. Ct isn't Monte Carlo, I agree

Comment

• -__- BP and NH both have a ton of history behind them.... Connecticut is one of the most historical places in America, but there is ton of less than ideal places in CT... INCLUDING HISTORICAL AREAS... A lot of those places have rampant drug problems....
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fucking fight already... pussies.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

-__- BP and NH both have a ton of history behind them.... Connecticut is one of the most historical places in America, but there is ton of less than ideal places in CT... INCLUDING HISTORICAL AREAS... A lot of those places have rampant drug problems....
                      Is this really coming down to me having to reveal my meth dealer, I mean come on man.
                      Fairfield county is as corrupt as the rest of the state.

Comment

• Fuck CT. NC IS WHUR ITS AT! IF YOU BLOOD THROW IT UP!!!! Lol jk nc sucks.

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Sean, take some photos next time you slay some street

Comment

• Fairfield county is one of the worst of all of them... we have HORRIBLE drug problems, the amount of high profile drugs, and prescription drugs is retarded. But there is a ton of money here, and money can cover up anything.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                              Sean, take some photos next time you slay some street
                              You mean like run down the street with a mp7a1 and take photos why I am doing it?

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Fairfield county is one of the worst of all of them... we have HORRIBLE drug problems, the amount of high profile drugs, and prescription drugs is retarded. But there is a ton of money here, and money can cover up anything.
                                I was not trying to get into an argument I just wanted to talk about Historical Parks

Comment

Working...
                                X