This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Most random/fattening/disgusting shit ever.
    thats america for ya
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i just downloaded black swan...my GF is at work, that chick han wont let me post pics of is on her way..... fired pickes are almost done.......

todaywasagoodday.mp3

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Most random/fattening/disgusting shit ever.
        When you come to the states we are taking you to hooters so you can have fried pickles, and their dipping sauce, its fucking bomb.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          thats america for ya
          and god bless it.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q"]YouTube - Breakfast of Booze - Epic Meal Time[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              When I don't feel like walking 1.1 miles to class buses are a saving grace, especially in this shit weather.

And fried pickles/oreos/twinkies are fucking bomb./
              Damn your lazy, when I was your age I walked 2 miles to get to school and another 2 miles to get home everyday, year round.
              I've had fried pickles and they are ok, the rest of that shit is just too much for me.

Comment

When you come to the states we are taking you to hooters so you can have fried pickles, and their dipping sauce, its fucking bomb.
                seriously, its like beyond description.

and fried oreos is just the bees kness and fried twinkies are the cats pajamas.

im assuming youve never heard of captain crunch breaded chicken fingers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  i just downloaded black swan...my GF is at work, that chick han wont let me post pics of is on her way..... fired pickes are almost done.......

todaywasagoodday.mp3
                  what is this??

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

WTF

Comment

• What about a fried Mars bar? Heart attack in a bag right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Damn your lazy, when I was your age I walked 2 miles to get to school and another 2 miles to get home everyday, year round.
                      I've had fried pickles and they are ok, the rest of that shit is just too much for me.
                      Dude... I've grown up driving everywhere, no sidewalks in Wilton. I don't mind walking a lot, but in this shit fuck that. And I get to class in like 5 minutes vs speedwalking to class which takes like 15 minutes..

And yeah you haven't lived till you have had a fried oreo. Sounds gross, but its fucking delicious. Damnit, now I'm craving.

You drunk bro? I've made them, my mom thought it was disgusting when I made it. SO good.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Hey there. What's happenin'?
                        Just work

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        thats america for ya
                        I didnt expect any less

i just downloaded black swan...my GF is at work, that chick han wont let me post pics of is on her way..... fired pickes are almost done.......

todaywasagoodday.mp3
                        PM me pics.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Ill try it, but thats about it. On another note, Hooters chicks better be single and have decent hooters, cause Im gonna take them out.

My heart will thank me in form of an attack.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Dude... I've grown up driving everywhere, no sidewalks in Wilton. I don't mind walking a lot, but in this shit fuck that. And I get to class in like 5 minutes vs speedwalking to class which takes like 15 minutes..

And yeah you haven't lived till you have had a fried oreo. Sounds gross, but its fucking delicious. Damnit, now I'm craving.

You drunk bro? I've made them, my mom thought it was disgusting when I made it. SO good.
                          im pretty high, does that count?

whenever the next show is all you fags are coming to my condo to experience sex on your tastebuds

Comment

• PM everyone pics Jesus. And sometimes you find single Hooters girls, but yeah typically they have nice Hooters (its in the job description if I'm not mistaken).
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I guess I'm more cheap than I am lazy

also French toast + CC = win

Comment

• sweet.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X