This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Koni Str.t's and Megan Coilover sleeves (its cheap I know but I dont have 1.5 to drop on a killer setup). It will be probably bouncy as hell but whatever.
    you'd be suprised how well a honda on sleeves rides. Im convinced you could replace the suspension with rocks and it would still ride great.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      I would be down for it, but the Chinese place around here only hire oriental people and not some white boy from the burbs haha. The pizza places are not hiring either. Plus I wanted something automotive related so ill have experience in a shop for when I get done college next year.
      That was my issue here until this place hired me hahaha. I really wanted something automotive, but not place around here was willing to hire a 17 year old HS kid, even though I know more than most of those idiots at like autozone...

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
      you'd be suprised how well a honda on sleeves rides. Im convinced you could replace the suspension with rocks and it would still ride great.
      This is good to hear hahah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That was my issue here until this place hired me hahaha. I really wanted something automotive, but not place around here was willing to hire a 17 year old HS kid, even though I know more than most of those idiots at like autozone...

This is good to hear hahah.
        I like the autozone guys. They're funny haha. Ask them for a muffler bearing and they actually look for it

-Dan

Comment

• Is it creepy if you stop and stare at a girl walking down the hall in a towel if she's your girl friend?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            Is it creepy if you stop and stare at a girl walking down the hall in a towel if she's your girl friend?
            not at all. Thats why they walk around like that haha

-Dan

Comment

I like the autozone guys. They're funny haha. Ask them for a muffler bearing and they actually look for it
              I'm going to have to try this, this weekend.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              Is it creepy if you stop and stare at a girl walking down the hall in a towel if she's your girl friend?
              Not at all.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              not at all. Thats why they walk around like that haha
              This.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm going to have to try this, this weekend.

Not at all.

This.
                Ask for headlight and blinker fluid too. Along with radiator insulters.

-Dan

Comment

• This is going to be SO much fun.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would be down for it, but the Chinese place around here only hire oriental people and not some white boy from the burbs haha. The pizza places are not hiring either. Plus I wanted something automotive related so ill have experience in a shop for when I get done college next year.
                    Not like I'm one to care about this sort of stuff but fyi Oriental is considered offensive, refers to rugs and furniture but not people

Also, what Chinese food place pays 10 bucks an hour to deliver bc that seems WAY too high lol

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Hell no, that's 100% the normal straight male response to that sort of thing

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Oh its a blast. Especially if you talk to the guy who has the car out front with every autozone part attached to his car.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                        Not like I'm one to care about this sort of stuff but fyi Oriental is considered offensive, refers to rugs and furniture but not people

Also, what Chinese food place pays 10 bucks an hour to deliver bc that seems WAY too high lol

Hell no, that's 100% the normal straight male response to that sort of thing
                        The Chinese food place I work at pays me $10/hr + tip I made $52 in 2 hours on Sunday.
                        Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                        Oh its a blast. Especially if you talk to the guy who has the car out front with every autozone part attached to his car.
                        YES there is one of those guys at my local AutoZone. I can't wait to do this. I should bring a few friends along for teh lulz.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The Chinese food place I work at pays me $10/hr + tip I made $52 in 2 hours on Sunday.

YES there is one of those guys at my local AutoZone. I can't wait to do this. I should bring a few friends along for teh lulz.
                          Film it and post it up haha.

I tried painting my center caps. I used plastic primer and plastic paint. And the paint cracks. Anybody have a idea why this is?

-Dan

Comment

• I will film and post up.

What caps did you try painting?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• they style 19s caps. I painted them before with high-temp paint and they cracked. I thought it was the paint so I just got around to sanding them down again and re-paint with all plastic paint. And they still crack.

-Dan

Comment

• Hmmm.. I don't really know much about painting. Primer it and then try?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X