X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I **** this summer so far. Ive been doing nothing.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I have coilover sleeves and struts that I am getting hahaha. I just need to get the wheels and tires. You wouldn't perhaps be able to hook me up with a deal on some tires would you Dave? 195/50R15
      what brand?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I **** this summer so far. Ive been doing nothing.
        so far my summer is average. working, making money, drinking booze

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          so far my summer is average. working, making money, drinking booze
          Thats what I want my summer to be like. But I have no job, no money, so no booze haha

-Dan

Comment

Thats what I want my summer to be like. But I have no job, no money, so no booze haha
            ive got some of them all hahaha

Comment

ive got some of them all hahaha
              Lucky. I was suppose to have a job two weeks ago, but they are taking for-ev-er to process my drug test results and get back to me. I do have another job working at a vw/audi shop and running cars back and forth to auctions. But thats only a few days a week.

-Dan

Comment

Lucky. I was suppose to have a job two weeks ago, but they are taking for-ev-er to process my drug test results and get back to me. I do have another job working at a vw/audi shop and running cars back and forth to auctions. But thats only a few days a week.
                thats better than nothing

Comment

what brand?
                  Koni Str.t's and Megan Coilover sleeves (its cheap I know but I dont have 1.5 to drop on a killer setup). It will be probably bouncy as hell but whatever.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Koni Str.t's and Megan Coilover sleeves (its cheap I know but I dont have 1.5 to drop on a killer setup). It will be probably bouncy as hell but whatever.
                    nanking $65, Toyo $80 S-drive $80

Comment

thats better than nothing
                      Agreed. Its my "fall back" job. So if I don't get the job at the detailer, I have some type of income. Its all under the table too, but I only get paid like $10/hour transferring cars back and forth a few times a week and $50/day to help around the shop. It would be awesome if I could do that full time, but ill only be making around $150 a week there.

-Dan

Comment

nanking $65, Toyo $80 S-drive $80
                        NS-II's?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Agreed. Its my "fall back" job. So if I don't get the job at the detailer, I have some type of income. Its all under the table too, but I only get paid like $10/hour transferring cars back and forth a few times a week and $50/day to help around the shop. It would be awesome if I could do that full time, but ill only be making around $150 a week there.
                          I make $120ish delivering Chinese food and thats in just 8 hours a week. You should deliver food mad easy and the tips are good. Makes your pay go from like $10/hr to like $18/hr its sick hahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

NS-II's?
                            maybe? i think they retail around 100

Comment

• Sounds interesting I have been looking for some NS-II's everywhere in that size and have had no luck, until now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I make $120ish delivering Chinese food and thats in just 8 hours a week. You should deliver food mad easy and the tips are good. Makes your pay go from like $10/hr to like $18/hr its sick hahah.
                                I would be down for it, but the Chinese place around here only hire oriental people and not some white boy from the burbs haha. The pizza places are not hiring either. Plus I wanted something automotive related so ill have experience in a shop for when I get done college next year.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X