This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
    A lot of those have backstories and the same type of failures can be found for HREs, Advans, Volks, etc. As much as I **** replica wheels, they function fine. I'm just against them bc of principle lol

That duckling story is terrible, hope they're gonna be okay

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• I was watching a video last night of an SSR destroying itself, I will look back and post it here for all to see.

EDIT: Here it is.
      サーキット走行中に起きた「言葉にできない」・・・この衝撃。このホイールの後日談。http://blog.goo.ne.jp/tanshio64/e/9431cdd3114ea82c7cdc681c8a064120
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
        anytime you read information you first have to ask yourself

1. is it on the internet?

2. is it written by an average joe?

if you answered yes to either of those, its probably false, biased, or skewed. The internet is made up of "most people" and most people are stupid.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• I used to rock rota's on my 350z and slid that. Never had a problem with them... Alot of drifters in JDM Allstars also use rota's... I've never seen them break...

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Plus, white wheels are a totally different direction for my car and I feel the Grids should set it off nicely. We'll see.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Ugh I've seen nothing about Riken Raptors (made by Michelin) and how they stretch. Anyone have any idea? It'd be nice to just be able to stretch my current tires and not have to buy new ones when I get my wheels. 215/40 on a 9.5.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• The stretch will look like this.

Ughhhh I really want Federal SS595's but I am worried that because they are 195/45 the stretch will be obvious to my dad and I don't want him to flip a shit. I am considering getting 15x7's now just to avoid that issue and not have my dad freak the fuck out.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I know how the stretch is going to be but I'm not sure if these tires will stretch. I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Haha.

And yeah man I know how it goes. Is it:
                  A) your money
                  and have you:
                  B) talked to him about it?
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Yeah its my money. I have yet to talk to him about it. I need to bring up getting new wheels too haha. Umm I think my best bet would be to go with 195/50's still because that will kill some wheel gap. But of course onlinetires.com doesn't have Federal SS595's in 195/50. FUCK.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If your going to use a wheel just to drift I'd rather buy something cheap, would suck to pop a curb with a nice set of wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        If your going to use a wheel just to drift I'd rather buy something cheap, would suck to pop a curb with a nice set of wheels
                        No such thing as drift in my FWD Integra hahah. Car is going for stance thats it. No performance of any sort. Just to look fresh all day long hahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ohhh right haha, forgot about that

Comment

• Ughhhh I really need to be stanced before the end of the school year (June 19th), so I can roll into school on the last day and just look like a fucking baller. Hahaha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post

Ughhhh I really need to be stanced before the end of the school year (June 19th), so I can roll into school on the last day and just look like a fucking baller. Hahaha.
                              cut springs

/stance
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I have coilover sleeves and struts that I am getting hahaha. I just need to get the wheels and tires. You wouldn't perhaps be able to hook me up with a deal on some tires would you Dave? 195/50R15
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X