This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x10's on a miata. OEM fenders
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      those castles are jaw dropping
      This.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Russia is gorgeous.

Comment

• that miata is the cats pajamas

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dude Pavel! you drive ur car approx 1k miles a weeek? Damn... how often you doing oil changes? how often are you getting pulled over?
            Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
            | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Check out this posse lookin' over my car.

i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Got pics of the Bav next to it?

Originally posted by Zic
                i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                  Dude Pavel! you drive ur car approx 1k miles a weeek? Damn... how often you doing oil changes? how often are you getting pulled over?
                  My commute to work is 20 miles each day, every weekend I go snowboarding at least once, and once every two-three weeks I drive to so cal.

Work commute: 200 miles
                  Snowboarding: 320 to 640 miles
                  Going out to SF: 100 miles
                  Going to socal: 1000 miles

I dont drive exactly 1000k miles per week, its more like 1000k give or take 300 miles.
                  Oil changes every month an a half to two month. I got her with 45k miles on the clock and now I am at 140k miles, we been togther for a bit over 2 years and I had at least 10 other cars during that time.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Okin View Post
                    Got pics of the Bav next to it?
                    The pictures are from my local Cars & Coffee... They are all up online over some forums etc.
                    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      My commute to work is 20 miles each day, every weekend I go snowboarding at least once, and once every two-three weeks I drive to so cal.

Work commute: 200 miles
                      Snowboarding: 320 to 640 miles
                      Going out to SF: 100 miles
                      Going to socal: 1000 miles

I dont drive exactly 1000k miles per week, its more like 1000k give or take 300 miles.
                      Oil changes every month an a half to two month. I got her with 45k miles on the clock and now I am at 140k miles, we been togther for a bit over 2 years and I had at least 10 other cars during that time.
                      Damn why do you go to SoCal so often? There isn't much that is very special down here.
                      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• I drive a solid 55 miles a day. I can't wait to move this month. gahhh

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                        you sir, win this battle.
                        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post

the motherland <3
                            Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                              Damn why do you go to SoCal so often? There isn't much that is very special down here.
                              I fucking **** socal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Next time you are down in SoCal you should come to one of our million weekly meets.
                                i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

Working...
                                X