X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked her better as a blonde, but before she went hardcore.

Comment

• Brunettes are the best, but I have nothing against blondes.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Idealistic: redheads > blondes > black hair > brunettes
        Pragmatic: brunettes > black hair > redheads > blondes

Comment

• i'm usually far too desperate to prefer anything, but i'm pretty sure brunettes are my favorite. if my record is to be believed. they seem less like whores.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
            Idealistic: redheads > blondes > black hair > brunettes
            Pragmatic: brunettes > black hair > redheads > blondes
            we should be friends. except raven haired girls are my least favorite, then brunettes.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• I'm way too desperate to even care, I'll take anything that comes my way really (read no fat really ugly chicks)...

And firelizard, you're idealistic and pragmatic lists, I can agree.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I'm way too desperate to even care, I'll take anything that comes my way really (read no fat really ugly chicks)...

And firelizard, you're idealistic and pragmatic lists, I can agree.
                smart man....exceot fat chicks are awesome practice

think of them as a drift missile

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                  we should be friends. except raven haired girls are my least favorite, then brunettes.
                  Even so, I like your style. And I like Minneapolis, you guys have good watering holes.

Comment

• I just can't deal with rolls... They legit bother me. Thick girls though, i can do it I guess.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• whoa, firelizard? i vaguely recall that screen name, but do no see a post by them. i **** it when people change their sigs/avatars/names. i don't know what you look like, so i recognize the picture after your post haha. so don't ever change it.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Long story firelizard=kartikeya.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol.

Yeah... firelizard isn't exactly in the member list anymore...
                          But I've been around for a a while, and that handle is on a lot of forums.

Lucky for you, I have avatars turned off, so I'm not likely to change it anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                            i'm usually far too desperate to prefer anything, but i'm pretty sure brunettes are my favorite. if my record is to be believed. they seem less like whores.
                            I think brunettes are just closest whores and blondes are more on the surface.

Conclusion: all girls are whores whether you see it or not.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                            you sir, win this battle.
                            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• neat. what kind of car again? (another way of remembering other members)

but yeah rolls are a deal breaker. that shit is totally not ok. and i'm definitely holding girls to a higher standard than myself.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• and yeah. every single girl (even the ugly ones) are whores. they all suck and if it weren't for those damn breasts i'd probably be gay.
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X