This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    It was a DVD special a while back, are they like going through the zoo and shit?
    Uh, they had a drag race against between a Transit and a Holden i think..

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      dude niiice. we need more sick minis

and kielan she looks nothing like she does in that video.

she has a horrid jew nose and super bad hair cut
      STOP RUINING DREAMS JESUS!!! All you have ever done since the beginning of time is put limits on people and kill dreams, but you have the free reign to do like anything WHY!?

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 'swhat i do lol

meh i not so bad...in tho old testament i let people rape and pillage in my name

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Those are my 2 favorite activities. I guess you gotta moderate the power.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just went on a run for the first time in a long time. And holy shit I am out of shape.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• I am so out of shape its not even funny. Once it gets a little warmer, I'm gunna start running and shit again.

In other news, I just read half of what I need to for my IST class, so far I have known all the information I have read so far... I hope the next extremely boring 13 pages aren't this bad.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haven't ran since I played football in hs. Snowboarding is going to kill me on Tuesday.
                13 pages of reading isn't too bad.

Comment

• Its not bad at all really haha, I just don't feel like doing it right now. I have to read the entire chapter, normally I would freak out at that, but its only 24 pages, and I read 11 of them already.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Is it text that needs to actually be read or can you kinda skim It?

Comment

• What a day..... What a day....

Just sold my car.

With all the extra parts I have laying around, wonder if I should buy another as a project.

Originally posted by Zic
                      i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Is it text that needs to actually be read or can you kinda skim It?
                        I can skim it for the most part so its really not that bad.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the bmw?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I can skim it for the most part so its really not that bad.
                            Word.

Gotta take a test for my theory of softball class today

Comment

• Theory of softball class? WTF.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Help me reach 1,000 views in a day?

Explore Scott Paterson’s 6,534 photos on Flickr!

<3

Comment

Working...
                                X