X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk, just messed around with it a little bit this morning. I can't get my textbooks directly on it, have to dl them to the computer then transfer to the nook. Youtube sucksssss on it. Mostly frustrated trying to find pdf versions of my books fo free though

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      Idk, just messed around with it a little bit this morning. I can't get my textbooks directly on it, have to dl them to the computer then transfer to the nook. Youtube sucksssss on it. Mostly frustrated trying to find pdf versions of my books fo free though
      Oh you got the best one, I got the cheapest one haha, but yeah finding PDF's of free textbooks good luck with that hahah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh, gotcha. I mostly got it because I spend most of my classtime on the internet which killlllls my phone battery. I'm thinking about renting a book from the campus library, scanning the pages on the computer, then turning them to pdf or something. My parents pay for my books, but its waiting for my dad to remember to pay me back that kills me.

Comment

• I dont know why...

But for some reason I am starting to dislike chicks with tattoo's.....

A part of me loves it, and wants to fap all day long over it, another part stops and thinks, if I were to get into a relationship with a chick with a heap of tatts, how would I introduce them to my grandparents... Being italian, they would not approve at all. Hell my mum probably wouldnt approve.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oh word, and yeah renting and scanning will take a while, but worth it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't really like tattoos on girls regardless. I just love girls with glasses.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like to look at girls with tattoos, but don't like my chick to have them....that's what stripclubs are for though.

Comment

• Is it Feb 9th yet?

Comment

• Whats such big deal about one night stand? :/

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Whats such big deal about one night stand? :/
                      Personal preference?
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Why does no one want to buy ssr mk2's in 4x114.3? Why would you want them redrilled to 4x100.... people are retards I swear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                          Personal preference?
                          What I am trying to say is why do some people glorify it? Sex is sex, be it one night or 1 year.

Comment

• I now own a 2006 mini Cooper S checkmate edition.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                I now own a 2006 mini Cooper S checkmate edition.
                                WTF, are you high? How did you come up with idea that Mini would be a good fit car for you?

You remind me of my friends mom. She sold her Cadillac XLR and got mini.

Comment

Working...
                                X