This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Plus for me at that age I wasn't getting too much respect from my team mates. I guess its hard when 12 yo owns you. lol Most of my team mates were 3+ years older then me.
    Got any footy?
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      Got any footy?
      Unfortunatelly not.
      It was begining of aggressive skating in Russia and we pretty much skated for respect and for fun. The only benifit from being on the team was that you get new shit whenever you want and people thought you're dope.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Approved.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm really stoked to see dudes like Jake Olsen Elm and his fellas rising up in urban snowboarding.
          I kinda wish I had the motivation to endure the bullshit it takes to get some sponsers.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

Plus for me at that age I wasn't getting too much respect from my team mates. I guess its hard when 12 yo owns you. lol Most of my team mates were 3+ years older then me.
            I guess that would make sense haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Unfortunatelly not.
              It was begining of aggressive skating in Russia and we pretty much skated for respect and for fun. The only benifit from being on the team was that you get new shit whenever you want and people thought you're dope.
              Mother Russiia Uh, what part?
              Im almost 100% Ukranian, lolz
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                Mother Russiia Uh, what part?
                Im almost 100% Ukranian, lolz
                100 miles south of Moscow, city named Tula.
                Just been to Yalta this past summer.

Comment

Last edited by PavelK313; 01-27-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Pavel do you have an accent? I think Russian accents are sick as hell.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Do any of you guys like to dance as a hobby? Just wondering if any of you guys can shuffle since it seems like a pretty good amount of Stanceworks members listen to electronic music.
                      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Pavel do you have an accent? I think Russian accents are sick as hell.
                        No shit I do!
                        I don't care much for it, good topic for my friends to laugh at. Lol
                        Chicks love it, don't ask me why. I think it's pretty fucked up, especially since I **** chicks that have accents.
                        The only benefit I see in having Russian accent is I sound a bit more convincing when I am mad.

Comment

• zayan you are seriously worrying me

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

No shit I do!
                            I don't care much for it, good topic for my friends to laugh at. Lol
                            Chicks love it, don't ask me why. I think it's pretty fucked up, especially since I **** chicks that have accents.
                            The only benefit I see in having Russian accent is I sound a bit more convincing when I am mad.
                            hahahaha that is funny as hell. Don't mess with the Pavel.
                            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• That's sick! I used to have a British accent when I was little (I was surrounded by Brits), but yeah, I can see why girls like it haha. But gunna have to say a girl with a british or a french accent will have me weak in the knees.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I made a shocking discovery today... Jaeger does not affect me.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X