X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you do have a point on toyota reliability.

but imo theyve never been about "tuners" in na so i never even paid attention to them.

7m is the best thing they gave us which is pretty insulting

kielan: ill probably save it for next season.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• what's wrong with frankenstien, hmm..
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
        I'm just saying nothing is as reliable as it was ten years ago from Toyota,
        I beg to differ. My dad's prius (yes I said prius) has 100,000 miles on it, and has not had a single problem with it, he dailies it, over 120 miles a day. Not a single problem, just because they aren't producing any sports cars right now, doesn't mean they are a shitty car company...
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I'd say keep it 1J but thats me. I'm not a huge fan of swapping top and bottom ends.
          Have you ever done it?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
            what's wrong with frankenstien, hmm..
            Don't call it frankenstein first of all, that's retarded. Second, I just don't like it that much.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              Have you ever done it?
              No I personally haven't but in most cases the gains aren't that huge, and it can lead to problems down the road.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I beg to differ. My dad's prius (yes I said prius) has 100,000 miles on it, and has not had a single problem with it, he dailies it, over 120 miles a day. Not a single problem, just because they aren't producing any sports cars right now, doesn't mean they are a shitty car company...
                My IS350 got new engine at 30k miles. Just saying...

Comment

Don't call it frankenstein first of all, that's retarded. Second, I just don't like it that much.
                  That was sarcasim, sorry im sitting behind a computer

Comment

My IS350 got new engine at 30k miles. Just saying...
                    What the hell did you do it?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No I personally haven't but in most cases the gains aren't that huge, and it can lead to problems down the road.
                      Any not oem swap will have problems. If you put engine in the car that never came with it, you will alway have to work out few bugs here and there.

I done few swaps on Hondas, Mazdas, BMWs and have yet to do one that will start on first try and have zero glitches.

Comment

Did I ever refrence them as shitty,
                        I'm just saying that their are several bugs and quirks that Toyota forgot to play out.
                        Sure, that is 100,000 gone with no problem, maybe tomorrow his battery could be faulted.

Comment

• For some stupid reason stanceworks stopped working on my comp like 30 minutes ago. I got really annoyed and stressed out. That proves stanceworks owns my soul. Good job guys. Lol

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

What the hell did you do it?
                            Well, I used to drive my cars like I stole them. My IS probably had double the amout of miles on its rear wheels than on the front.
                            It actually needed new timing chain gasket (pretty common problem on 2007 models) because it was leaking, but I started bitching about it. And said that there is no fucking way I am gonna have $40k+ car with rebuild engine in it. I know, I know, it wasnt going to be rebuild engine, just the gasket. Me being OCD whore would have always have it in the back of my head. So, after fucking their brains for about a week they agreed on giving me new engine. lol

Comment

• Does anyone remember the gas pedals that went out? Bahaha

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                              you sir, win this battle.
                              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

Any not oem swap will have problems. If you put engine in the car that never came with it, you will alway have to work out few bugs here and there.

I done few swaps on Hondas, Mazdas, BMWs and have yet to do one that will start on first try and have zero glitches.
                                way to step on my pipe dreams brah

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X