This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I think he should get some paint on there...
    Yeah thats what I'm sayin. I want to see it with paint before I say something about it.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post

Dunno if this is real or not...
    wtf...
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      let's just say fuck my life right now..
      What's up man?
      Originally posted by Zayan View Post
      That miata abover just needs to lose the bozo-esque intercooler... boy there has been some venting going on throughout the previous few posts.
      This is the Random thread, we can do what we want in here, don't like it? Leave.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      it's RT. the place where you can complain about the bullshit in our daily lives, then have it minimalized by some funny motherfuckers so we can all feel good. didn't realize there was an issue with that...
      This.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was hanging out with some friends, it's one of my boys birthday so the number one rule of freshman dorms was being broken. i didn't have any myself, i was just there being a good friend and showing some love. RA's showed up and i got busted with 9 other people.

before all of this shit happened, the fucking bitch i took to prom called out one of my friends on some shit that happened from high school. i stuck up for him and then got bitched at a a ton of other stuff followed. if you were still on facebook i'd link you to it.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Harsh dude, people need to leave the highschool drama in highschool.

Tell the RA to breathalyze you or GTFO.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
          you sir, win this battle.
          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Damn dude, how much trouble did you get into for not drinking but just being there?

And fuck bitches dude, let them be. Doesn't matter anymore, high school is over, college is here, forget about them and move on. That's what I did and I couldn't be happier. I only talk to 3 people from my high school now. There were 362 people in my graduating class to put that in perspective.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
              Harsh dude, people need to leave the highschool drama in highschool.

Tell the RA to breathalyze you or GTFO.
              I know, i haven't said a word to this skank since graduation and i was sooo happy about it. me and my good friends aren't trying to still live our high schools days. we just love making jokes about all the funny dumb shit we did and said. and the RA's were two of the biggest ball busters in our whole building.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Damn dude, how much trouble did you get into for not drinking but just being there?

And fuck bitches dude, let them be. Doesn't matter anymore, high school is over, college is here, forget about them and move on. That's what I did and I couldn't be happier. I only talk to 3 people from my high school now. There were 362 people in my graduating class to put that in perspective.
              No word on the trouble yet. it's my first time getting in trouble with this kinda stuff so i'm playin it by ear. and i only talk to a handful of people from high school and they are the people i can't count on any time, anywhere. i had about 500 in my class, i'd say about 10 i will gladly hang out with.
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• sup guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  I know, i haven't said a word to this skank since graduation and i was sooo happy about it. me and my good friends aren't trying to still live our high schools days. we just love making jokes about all the funny dumb shit we did and said. and the RA's were two of the biggest ball busters in our whole building.

No word on the trouble yet. it's my first time getting in trouble with this kinda stuff so i'm playin it by ear.
                  RA's piss me off, we had a couple at my first school who'd smoke with us outside of the dorms (when I smoked,) but were total douches when on duty.

usually your first offense is a warning and then the second and third time you have a class and then they kick you out I believe.

Originally posted by Stike View Post
                  sup guys

oh herro

Comment

• Fuck highschool, fuck bitches, fuck RA's... Fuck a lot more shit too.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
                      sup guys
                      Hey.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        Hey.
                        sent you a fb request. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Fuck highschool, fuck bitches, fuck RA's... Fuck a lot more shit too.
                          this fo sho. this girl is such a fucking hypocritical troll. she criticizes me for sticking up for my friend, then proceeds to have 5 people comment on her shit for over 45 minutes. you are only proving my point more by doing that. but i'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of responding to any of it cuz i don't want it to look like i'm dwelling on it. fuck that noise.

there are so many girls here at school that i would trade for the bitches from my high school.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                            sent you a fb request. lol
                            Confirmed!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I need to make friends with more girlies....
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know a ton of them here, and not only freshman but all upperclassman too. i'm happy about it.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X