This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    thanks man. fucking ecs has a set for retarded cheap, buuuuuut they are in fact passat skirts.

having a hard time finding anything decent looking, wanted to get the gf something to cover her fuxored rocker panel from the idiot po who tried to jack it up there. nothing girls like for valentines day mroe than sideskirts
    You got her sideskirts, bitches love sideskirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      k, plans are in the works....
      Buy fake wheels, and I will drive up there just to punch you in the dick.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh and Penn State Freshman, represent. Filmed entirely on campus, dope song too. Pumped for the album release.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvvrNT0D77Y"]YouTube - Just Another Day- Primary Element[/ame]
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck im out of jim beam cans

Comment

• lucky i got some southern comfort ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Buy fake wheels, and I will drive up there just to punch you in the dick.
              Funny because the plan is either Enkei 92s or if i don't have the dough, XXR 513s....

Comment

• enkei 92s are the SEX

Comment

• sure thing dave. oh and i have my aerosports back. one is blown, not sure how much it costs to resleeve, but cheaper than buying a new one i beleive. the other is minty. if you wanna buy the good one, i can send the blown one to be resleeved if it's salvageable. (they are relatively close to me, so easy/cheap to send to 'em.

probably got bags by now, but figured i'd let you know in case you haven't.

Comment

• aww man the 14s i was looking at on ebay have some bids on them.

Comment

sure thing dave. oh and i have my aerosports back. one is blown, not sure how much it costs to resleeve, but cheaper than buying a new one i beleive. the other is minty. if you wanna buy the good one, i can send the blown one to be resleeved if it's salvageable. (they are relatively close to me, so easy/cheap to send to 'em.

probably got bags by now, but figured i'd let you know in case you haven't.
                      I'll let you know. I dont have any yet. moving so suddenly set me back a couple weeks on the e30 project
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• sounds good. no hurry or anything. i'm gonna go through all my shit i need to sell this weekend and i'll snap you some pictures then.

Comment

sounds good. no hurry or anything. i'm gonna go through all my shit i need to sell this weekend and i'll snap you some pictures then.
                          awesome dude. thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            Funny because the plan is either Enkei 92s or if i don't have the dough, XXR 513s....
                            92's are dope, XXR will result in you never being able to have children. I'm giving you fair warning. Having fitment for the sake of having fitment means you are doing it wrong. Which means wait until you can buy legit parts.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• speaking of wheels. my faces are done, and the rest is being finished up. should be assembled early next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I'll make this simple, e9x owners are fucking morons.
                                Not my moms friend

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                Anyone on RT know how much fender work is required to fit a 15x8 +0 wheel on a NA Miata?
                                Should fit pretty well.

Originally posted by Krank View Post
                                Yeah I think everyone I know has a stereo set up in their garage...
                                Yeah I got a pretty good setup in my garage lol. I got 2 big ass speakers, and I have small/medium speakers on the top corners of the garage.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X