X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• so when im in the garage ive always got music running in my car, which in turn drains my battery which means i need to run my car every now and then which wastes petrol.

and ive got a stereo sitting in my room collecting dust. i can set it up in my garage and use it for tunes and not my car! just need to find a way to hook up my ipod lol.

honestly dont know why i havent thought of this before

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        just had the best idea. dont know why i havent thought of it before!
        then

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        fuck im turning into a woman!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i dont have time to go into it tonite lol.
          I'll make this simple, e9x owners are fucking morons.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            so when im in the garage ive always got music running in my car, which in turn drains my battery which means i need to run my car every now and then which wastes petrol.

and ive got a stereo sitting in my room collecting dust. i can set it up in my garage and use it for tunes and not my car! just need to find a way to hook up my ipod lol.

honestly dont know why i havent thought of this before
            Luke, the levels of fail here are absurd.

Oh and YES, back on a computer, makes me happy. iPhone was about to give me carpal tunnel.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyone on RT know how much fender work is required to fit a 15x8 +0 wheel on a NA Miata?

Comment

• Yeah I think everyone I know has a stereo set up in their garage...

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                  then

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Luke, the levels of fail here are absurd.

Oh and YES, back on a computer, makes me happy. iPhone was about to give me carpal tunnel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    dave, happen to know off hand if you guys stock any not ugly new beetle side skirts?
                    just took a look through one of my big lines, and nothing for the new beetle. i can ask whats available, but itll all be expensive. the only other line i can think of would be caractere.
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Anyone on RT know how much fender work is required to fit a 15x8 +0 wheel on a NA Miata?
                      Minor roll.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                        Yeah I think everyone I know has a stereo set up in their garage...
                        My friend put a surround sound system in his garage, and then 2 10" car subs. When we work on his car, we only ever listen to calming music, like Jack Johnson, OAR, etc, its pretty ridiculous setup for such chill music.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just remember i didnt finish high school give me a break haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Minor roll.
                            k, plans are in the works....

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              just took a look through one of my big lines, and nothing for the new beetle. i can ask whats available, but itll all be expensive. the only other line i can think of would be caractere.
                              thanks man. fucking ecs has a set for retarded cheap, buuuuuut they are in fact passat skirts.

having a hard time finding anything decent looking, wanted to get the gf something to cover her fuxored rocker panel from the idiot po who tried to jack it up there. nothing girls like for valentines day mroe than sideskirts

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                thanks man. fucking ecs has a set for retarded cheap, buuuuuut they are in fact passat skirts.

having a hard time finding anything decent looking, wanted to get the gf something to cover her fuxored rocker panel from the idiot po who tried to jack it up there. nothing girls like for valentines day mroe than sideskirts
                                hahah good call

if you do find something, let me know. im sure i can get it for you cheaper
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X