Clear All

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
    Do you have a wingman Kielan?
    Nope my good friends here have gf's.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      I dont pick up girls when I am drunk. lol
      Cause I drink till I pass out and usually dont remember anything next morning. lol
      I just get too drunk to keep it up.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Nope my good friends here have gf's.
        They need to man the fuck up and help you out. Wingmen give you a shit ton of confidence and get you in the zone to smash. Find a wingman.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
        you sir, win this battle.
        “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          dunk a softball?
          Like the womens version of baseball. Most 5'10" people can't even touch rim.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

id be lucky if i could grab net. this fat old man isnt doing much jumping these days lol
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• just managed to find this ingrown hair thats been on my foreskin the last few days and and pull the cunt out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                id be lucky if i could grab net. this fat old man isnt doing much jumping these days lol
                I Lold in class.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I Lold in class.
                  i made a joke at NAM a while back about being so happy i could do cartwheels. then the hot chick gave me a funny look. i was like "what, are you saying im too fat and old to do cartwheels?....................................... .. cause i totally am"

she looked at me like she didnt know what to say or do. i had to tell her it was funny and she could laugh. im well aware i cant pull any gymnast type shit

Comment

• i rate coming home from the pub with things i didnt go down there with!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                      They need to man the fuck up and help you out. Wingmen give you a shit ton of confidence and get you in the zone to smash. Find a wingman.
                      Leave your psu and come to my psu?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I caaaannn.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        i made a joke at NAM a while back about being so happy i could do cartwheels. then the hot chick gave me a funny look. i was like "what, are you saying im too fat and old to do cartwheels?....................................... .. cause i totally am"

she looked at me like she didnt know what to say or do. i had to tell her it was funny and she could laugh. im well aware i cant pull any gymnast type shit
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

Bahahahahah I can totally see you doing that.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bahahahahah I can totally see you doing that.
                            ive got no pride or shame. i'll gladly make jokes at my own expense lol

Comment

• i just stumbled across trollfacegirl's profile on fb again lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                I caaaannn.

most people dont know how to react to my jokes when im trolling (even in real life)

Comment

Working...
                                X