X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or be like, " Hey whats up? I'm doing a shoot for my photography class, I would love it if you would model for me." Take her back to your room, get her drunk, take pics that have less and less of her clothes on, post them here, keep the nudes to yourself (fap material), ........ then ruthlessly smash her box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      Or be like, " Hey whats up? I'm doing a shoot for my photography class, I would love it if you would model for me." Take her back to your room, get her drunk, take pics that have less and less of her clothes on, post them here, keep the nudes to yourself (fap material), ........ then ruthlessly smash her box.
      Please dont do it!

Getting girls drunk to fuck them is VERY degrading act! If you cant fuck her sober then you aint good enough for HER!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• 1. No matter how much I joke about it. I respect women.
        2. Pavel I have no confidence that will never work for me.
        3. Alex see number 2 for understanding.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          1. No matter how much I joke about it. I respect women.
          2. Pavel I have no confidence that will never work for me.
          3. Alex see number 2 for understanding.
          Man up, smash the hell out of her box. You get it right once, your confidence will go up. Guaranteed.

Comment

• And I would never bang a drunk girl if I were sober. Drunk on drunk is ok IMO but otherwise never. Drunk on drunk meaning we were both drunk prior to even meeting each other.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              Please dont do it!

Getting girls drunk to fuck them is VERY degrading act! If you cant fuck her sober then you aint good enough for HER!
              I can't even fuck myself sober...

haha, just kidding.

but using drunk girls isn't cool, you have to be drunk, too.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Still, talk to her, make jokes about the class you're in, or the professor, chat all class, get her number.... you see where this is going.

Comment

• Use a Dave approved line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                    I can't even fuck myself sober...

haha, just kidding.

but using drunk girls isn't cool, you have to be drunk, too.
                    I just said that...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Use a Dave approved line.

Comment

• Pfft I'm not getting this girl. Let's be real she is way out of my league to begin with. I can only get a girl who is "ok" at best lol.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck your confidance!!!

Just ask her how is her day going, how was her weekend, if she has anyplans for this upcoming weekend, ask her what she likes to do for fun and what she likes to do to chill. Then taking the above into consideration ask her if she would be interested to get some coffee sometime (doesn't have to be coffe, but it seems like every young chick is starbuck whore) or grab lunch on weekend.
                          When you ask that and if she says I have BF. Just say, "I didnt ak you if you have bf, I asked you if you would like to grab some coffee.". If she says that she would like to, but doesnt think her bf would like that just say, "to me it seems like your bf has low self estime!". This shit gets chicks mad, cause they dont want to admit that they are dating weak minded person with luck of self confidence.
                          If you can get this chick there is always next one. I hear 10 no and 1 yes. you can talk to 20-30 chicks per day easily, that 3 girls per day that you can fuck!

Its fucking simple! No is just a word, there is alway other girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Pfft I'm not getting this girl. Let's be real she is way out of my league to begin with. I can only get a girl who is "ok" at best lol.
                            There is no shuch thing as girl out of your league! Its all about how you present yourself.
                            I am pretty average guy with not too many exciting things about myself and yet manage to pull pretty hot chicks. My dad pulls hotter chicks than I do, and he got 20 years on me (my parants are devorced).

ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF!!!

Comment

• just tell her that for a job you weld upside down underwater on pipe lines

Comment

• Your half black attributes , most important in the trouser area, must do something for some girls.

Comment

Working...
                                X