X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey RT!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Hey RT!
      aloha!
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hey Jason, whats up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          What is with your school and fights...

Yup.. Today tapatalk and I decided to go our separate ways that shit sucks so hard now. Every update makes it worse.
          Yeah.. tell mikeB to make it Android friendly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            far from it. but mayo makes me nauseous. i took a big bite of my sammich, and it had mayo on it. now my stomach is like "wtf mate?"
            i retract my weak comment, that is your stomach punching you for ingesting that white shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
              i retract my weak comment, that is your stomach punching you for ingesting that white shit.
              hahahah exactly. me and my stomach have an understanding. currently, its rip roaring pissed at me

Comment

• Mustard only.

Comment

• lollllllll, smart stomach

i just don't understand people who eat mayo,

my brother is nuts, has burgers with heaps of mayo and tomato sauce, i get sick just seeing him eat it.

Comment

• Mayo is the worst

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      What is with your school and fights... Don't give me the "its el paso" excuse, there are schools in the hood in NY that make your school look like WWE. I don't get it. Don't get involved with that shit either, say you get arrested, say goodbye to any chance you had at being successful in life.
                      Because it was just supposed to be one on one, but then the fucking fronchies started jumping in. But then one of them hit my homie, and he was just watching. I fucking layed that fool out. And I wasn't gonna give you the "el paso" excuse anyways. lol. But I just go for back up. Just in case something like that happens
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        aloha!
                        Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Hey Jason, whats up?
                        Not much. Same ish, different day.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                          lollllllll, smart stomach

i just don't understand people who eat mayo,

my brother is nuts, has burgers with heaps of mayo and tomato sauce, i get sick just seeing him eat it.
                          that shit is gross

Comment

• yeah, some times i doubt that we are actually brothers lol.

Comment

• Let your "homies" fight their own battles, you've got a good head on your shoulders, don't go protecting people that you don't need to. No one is going to get killed. Its High School. People are fucking morons there. Just get through it. If you start fighting and shit, only bad things can happen. Stop that shit now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And mayo is bomb, you guys have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X