This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Someone else is doing it right now. So no need for me to do it. Saying pretty much exactly what I would.
    i suppose thats fair
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i suppose thats fair
      Haha yeah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's been a while guys. I should be in here more often now, seeing as I've started classes

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
          It's been a while guys. I should be in here more often now, seeing as I've started classes
          Wait you're just starting? Jesus Cole I'm jelly.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It's been a while guys. I should be in here more often now, seeing as I've started classes
            your name looks familiar

Comment

• Yeah dude, yesterday! It's crazy. Seems we go back way later than everyone else. Private college FTW. But I'm taking 19 credits

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Dave, you and I once had a conversation about coffee, dunkin donuts and cocaine if that helps...

Cole

Comment

Dave, you and I once had a conversation about coffee, dunkin donuts and cocaine if that helps...
                  oh yea. Cole! sup bud? lol

Comment

• so i woke up this morning sat up....sneezed and double snot rocketed what appeared to be a cup of snot....awesome

Comment

• Oh you know, winter layoffs, jobless, graduating soon. Just another day in paradise...

hows the e30 coming along?

Cole

Comment

Oh you know, winter layoffs, jobless, graduating soon. Just another day in paradise...

hows the e30 coming along?
                        lol, i just got a full time job, no layoffs, moving to ny. the e30 is coming along well. that reminds me i need to call rotiform and accuair today lol

Comment

• Way to follow a sterotype
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Moving in winter? Been there, done that, never again.

Hopefully it isn't a big a PITA for you as it was for me. We picked a day it that it snowed...no fun.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Cole

Comment

Moving in winter? Been there, done that, never again.

Hopefully it isn't a big a PITA for you as it was for me. We picked a day it that it snowed...no fun.
                                im packing up friday night to be there for saturday. shouldnt be too bad. i dont really own anything

Comment

Working...
                                X