Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    Woooo I just saw boobs!
    siiiiiick

Comment

• Damn...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So my girlfriend is SUPER pissed because I ditched her this weekend. So I go and buy her a dozen roses at wallyworld and used a vase I found around my house.

I told her that they were like $60 bucks from a fancy flower place. I paid $20 lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Woooo I just saw boobs!
          thats a daily for me
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            So my girlfriend is SUPER pissed because I ditched her this weekend. So I go and buy her a dozen roses at wallyworld and used a vase I found around my house.

I told her that they were like $60 bucks from a fancy flower place. I paid $20 lol
            lmao classic
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I will never understand how flowers make women happy. It just makes no sense.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Im thinking about buying some wallyworld jewelry and say it was from a fancy jeweler haha. I probably shouldn't do that, thats pushing my luck haha

-Dan

Comment

So my girlfriend is SUPER pissed because I ditched her this weekend. So I go and buy her a dozen roses at wallyworld and used a vase I found around my house.

that's awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    I will never understand how flowers make women happy. It just makes no sense.
                    I picture it like this. Flowers are bright and colorful. Now, for us men its similar to wheels.

-Dan

Comment

• Are any of her relatives jewelers? Or as I like to call them diamond whores?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I will never understand how flowers make women happy. It just makes no sense.
                        not every woman. like me, i much prefer fine leather goods HA

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                          not every woman. like me, i much prefer fine leather goods HA
                          oh thats kinky lol

-Dan

Comment

I picture it like this. Flowers are bright and colorful. Now, for us men its similar to wheels.
                            Yeah but wheels don't die.. They just get refinished.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Are any of her relatives jewelers? Or as I like to call them diamond whores?
                              no lol. I bought her a ring a few months ago. I paid like $170 and I told her it was $300. It really was that expensive but they had a deal/sale thing going. Then she found the receipt

-Dan

Comment

oh thats kinky lol
                                dirty boy....

but seriously i have a couple bags that were my ex's way of saying i'm sorry. i guess it's just what the girl likes.

Comment

Working...
                                X