• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's not worth it imo.

have a good afternoon boys byeeee

Comment

• Bye Heather.

Yeah, don't do it if you don't know if the engine is in working condition.

-Dan

Comment

• yea i'm not gonna. might as well boost my car and fix it up, then once i'm done with that find a new project car. don't know what i want it to be though. wouldn't mind an s2k with an h22 swap
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Miata

-Dan

Comment

• Kielan has dibs on the miata. I got dibs on an s2k hah
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• I rather rock a first gen miata then a s2000.

-Dan

Comment

• miata's are nice, but i'd rather have an s2k. they look sexy as hell. wish they made them hardtop instead of convertible. i **** convertibles
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• hardtops ftw. soft tops are semi-fail

-Dan

Comment

• UGHHH SOMEONE BUY MY JETTA!!!!!!!! nowzerz

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      UGHHH SOMEONE BUY MY JETTA!!!!!!!! nowzerz
                      Trade for some style 19s Thats the best I can do right now

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                        Kielan has dibs on the miata. I got dibs on an s2k hah
                        Damn straight I do hahaha.

Ughhhhh need moar monies. I found out today that I need my timing belt replaced in about 1,000 miles... Thats gunna cost a metric shit ton of money.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I **** sundays. So boring and plain and then school the next day
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Damn straight I do hahaha.

Ughhhhh need moar monies. I found out today that I need my timing belt replaced in about 1,000 miles... Thats gunna cost a metric shit ton of money.
                            Do it yourself lol its a easy job IMO. Just make sure the notches on the cam gear(s) are parallel and move together and the belt is tight.

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            I **** sundays. So boring and plain and then school the next day
                            Agreed. I want today to be over so I can call this shop to get my car inspected. I feel like a rebel driving around with no inspection lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              I **** sundays. So boring and plain and then school the next day
                              Sunday's suck.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              Do it yourself lol its a easy job IMO. Just make sure the notches on the cam gear(s) are parallel and move together and the belt is tight.
                              Come up here and do it for me then hahahah. I just don't feel as if I would be able to do it. One thing that I always said I would never touch is cams or anything to do with the cams and this falls into that category haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                Come up here and do it for me then hahahah. I just don't feel as if I would be able to do it. One thing that I always said I would never touch is cams or anything to do with the cams and this falls into that category haha.
                                Dont fear them its simple. Release the tensioner, take the belt off. Make sure the notches on the cam gears are aligned with the notches in the valve cover (or wherever the alignment marks are, usually the valve cover). put the belt on, make sure they notches are still aligned, set the tensioner so you can turn the belt 90*, recheck marks, then your set.

Be aware to pay a but load for a shop to do it.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X