This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay or nay RT?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      whats radius fender?
      Radiusing a fender is basically a general term used to describe cutting the fender opening, usually enlarging the diameter in order to accomodate and "frame" larger wheels. Hot rod guys do it all the time cuz a lot of them are running crazy size wheels/tires, esp in the backs, and also cuz it's the only way to ensure their fender openings end up looking the same side-to-side, since a lot of those cars aren't perfectly-constructed from the factory to begin with, and a lot have had replacement fenders used that weren't always an exact duplicate of the original. Anyway, this is something I foresee we will be seeing a lot more of from the big dog cars from Japan. It's one thing to radius a hot rod fender (or the fender of any full frame car or truck) since there's rarely an attached inner fender to contend with, and the body panels are usually not structural in a full frame vehicle, so you can cut away to your heart's content w/o worrying too much about compromising the integrity of your chassis. But when you start radiusing the fenders of a unibody car... now you're playing with power. AND when you have a rear door to deal with... more props to you when you can work that all out.
      Source

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• ahhhhhh

Comment

• I might throw up...
          Fuck.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I might throw up...
            Fuck.
            Get on Facebook - it will help.
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Lol
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Fuck Facebook.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Fuck Facebook.
                  Just because I linked you that anti-facebook video ...
                  FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• IM HUNGRY WHERE IS MUM TO COOK MY DINNER!

arrrr

Comment

• I **** being up early.

Comment

• i love staying up late
                        playing gt5

Comment

• i can has R31s now
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• loooooooooool

Comment