X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 guys is like $9 for a meal. Fuck that haha They have grilled cheese now apparently.

So Im trying to figure out how to gain traction in 1st gear. I think I may throw the style 19s on the rear awhile since they are bigger and have sport tires on them that grip real nice. Only problem is I would be running bottle caps up front and style 19s in the rear. (15in up front 17in in the rear).

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Word. How many days are you up here for?
      I think 5
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 5 Guys is so tasty though, Cajun fries are just SO good. Hahahhaa For fast food I just rock McD's its cheaper and tastes pretty good IMO.

You don't have a full set of Style 19's? 15's and 17's, yeeshhh, talk about some rake.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          I think 5
          You're gunna have to hit me up. Hahah.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

5 Guys is so tasty though, Cajun fries are just SO good. Hahahhaa For fast food I just rock McD's its cheaper and tastes pretty good IMO.

You don't have a full set of Style 19's? 15's and 17's, yeeshhh, talk about some rake.
            I have a full set, but two of them needs tires. And rake wouldn't be that bad I dont think. I have like 205/65/15 up front and they're about the same diameter with the style 19 205/40/17. The sidewalls even it out. I think ill throw them on tomorrow to see what it would look like.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              I have a full set, but two of them needs tires. And rake wouldn't be that bad I dont think. I have like 205/65/15 up front and they're about the same diameter with the style 19 205/40/17. The sidewalls even it out. I think ill throw them on tomorrow to see what it would look like.
              Bottlecaps have ridiculous size tires on them.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bottlecaps have ridiculous size tires on them.
                they're my winter wheels that are on durring the summer because im broke and can't afford two tires

Ill throw them on tomorrow and if it looks semi-decent ill keep it that way lol

-Dan

Comment

• I'm sure it will look semi something, just post pics of it hahahah.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You're gunna have to hit me up. Hahah.
                    haha aight fo shoo. I dont think where gonna be doing anything on the last day or two so I'll see if I can chill with you guys

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• haha fo shoo im feelin a small photoshoot/video tomorrow. Im out, later.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        haha aight fo shoo. I dont think where gonna be doing anything on the last day or two so I'll see if I can chill with you guys
                        Def bro. I know my way around the city pretty good. We can chill somewhere there its a big place hahahahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          haha fo shoo im feelin a small photoshoot/video tomorrow. Im out, later.
                          DO IT! Peace Dan.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Def bro. I know my way around the city pretty good. We can chill somewhere there its a big place hahahahah.
                            haha that'd be chill.

I didn't think I was this close to the Frisky crew. Everyone wanted me to chill with them after the event, but didn't get to. Then later, they all started texting/IMing me asking why I didn't chill with them

Fun nonetheless

The Frisky Crew and StanceWorks are my stress reliever. And maybe some girls

Drama you are like god

Comment

• And this is how we drift in our rookie championship. All the pilots are average guys:

Notice the spoiler and the wall

Comment

• So the wing hit the wall from what I can see. Pretty damn close there. Pretty sick though.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X