X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Oh damn that sucks bro.

I love the option game. I like to give a good Princeton Review before I even proceed to do anything.
    Eh, I have mixed feelings. I can see where shes coming from and that I would have liked to be there to support her this weekend, but I had other priorities. It wasnt just the whole lets bail on you to work on my car thing. It needed to get done (and boy, ah, this has some crazy power now like wow.) and she doesn't understand that.

And always do the princeton review BEFORE you commit. That way you don't run into any surprises like finding out shes not a fan of the razor if you know what I mean. Ah god, that reminds me of a funny as fuck story that happened to my buddy.

-Dan

Comment

You need to come up here and teach me your ways. I mean I can do it just fine, but I just **** the girls around here they are all stuck up bitches.
      haha I'll try. I just have my ways and looks
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Most women will never understand our passion for our "toys"... Really what it comes down to is, why do love her, etc. You get the point from there.

It sucked so hard though like I lowered my standards substantially for this girl. I mean she wasn't like ass ugly but I mean I was kinda just looking for a hookup buddy, but she wanted more than that. Talk about a psycho bitch. I never even got far with her. Shit sucked.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          haha I'll try. I just have my ways and looks
          Aren't you coming to NY Alex? (Its so weird to call you that hahah).
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Most women will never understand our passion for our "toys"... Really what it comes down to is, why do love her, etc. You get the point from there.

It sucked so hard though like I lowered my standards substantially for this girl. I mean she wasn't like ass ugly but I mean I was kinda just looking for a hookup buddy, but she wanted more than that. Talk about a psycho bitch. I never even got far with her. Shit sucked.
            I feel yah. BIGGEST mistake in my relationship life was dating my hook up buddy. I was half asleep when I asked her haha. Then I broke up with her a day after valentines day. Now that I think about it, I feel really bad for doing that to her.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              My friend's getting a Porsche 911 GT3 for graduation.
              Damn, for HS graduation? So jealous.. Dream daily... I definitely wouldn't trust an 18 year old with a GT3

Btw, here is a preview of my new tire fitment

What do you guys think?

It's a mild stretch, but enough to be peeling the wheel protection from the brim of the wheel.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Nothing can beat what my friend did, broke up with his GF on their 1 year anniversary, OVER AIM. That was bad.

I just told this chick that she was straight up to crazy and to leave me the fuck alone. This happened right before I had class with her and sat next to her for 45 minutes. I thought that we didnt have the class that day but apparently we did. That shit was awkward.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I broke up with her over a text message, right after valentines day after she made me this huge dinner and bought me some vans and a BMW keychain. I didn't get her anything. I told her I just needed a break to focus on school. 2 days later I was dating another girl.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    I broke up with her over a text message, right after valentines day after she made me this huge dinner and bought me some vans and a BMW keychain. I didn't get her anything. I told her I just needed a break to focus on school. 2 days later I was dating another girl.
                    Gotta love it when that happens...
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It was bad. My ex use to be in my classes and she was friends with my friends so like I hung out with her even after we broke up. I use to come to school with HUGE I mean huge hickeys on my neck and she would see them and just break down.

Side note: I think hickeys are trashy and I **** them but whos going to complain when your trying to get some? not me. And white castle cheeseburgers with taco cheese, ranch dressing, and tiger sauce if ftmfw.

-Dan

Comment

• That sounds just about right, when that girl saw me at a party and I was with this other girl, we were both a little drunk, so we proceeded just kiss there and the crazy bitch saw and literally called the cops on the party because she was so pissed that I was with another girl. Ruined everyone's night because she couldn't get over herself. Fucking bitch.

Answer to side note:
                        Hickeys are trashy hahaha. But only bitches who don't get any complain about them.
                        White Castle sucks.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Aren't you coming to NY Alex? (Its so weird to call you that hahah).
                          hahaha Yea, 3 days after school ends. Then the day after I come back, I got a job interview to go.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Word. How many days are you up here for?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah I **** them, but im not going to complain haha.
                              & yeah, my flash frozen white castle sucks. I want the real place to come here.

-Dan

Comment

• Ughhhhh its been entirely too long for me though. I need to get back in the game. I may have lost my touch...

Nothing will ever replace In N' Out Burger in my heart. I would have to say 5 Guys Burgers and Fries are second best but they are hella expensive.
                                Last edited by Kielan; 05-15-2010, 11:17 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X