X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so for my English class, I need to write a memoir about some event from my childhood, unfortunately I honestly can't think of anything that has a moral to it from my years of 0-14, so can you guys think of anything?

I actually need this to be serious. Which I know is something that you idiots aren't really capable of, but I'm out of ideas, and need help.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Hey Jason, That pic in the lol thread of the forever alone throwie, you really posted that pic cause it has your name in it right?

I was too busy noticing the Forever Alone graffiti.

Now that you mention it, I just noticed it.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• You gonna claim K's teg?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Ok so for my English class, I need to write a memoir about some event from my childhood, unfortunately I honestly can't think of anything that has a moral to it from my years of 0-14, so can you guys think of anything?

I actually need this to be serious. Which I know is something that you idiots aren't really capable of, but I'm out of ideas, and need help.
          How the fuck would I know what you did in your childhood?

Just copy the Pokemon story and put it in your own words... works every time.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

I was too busy noticing the Forever Alone graffiti.

Now that you mention it, I just noticed it.

hahaha

Comment

Ok so for my English class, I need to write a memoir about some event from my childhood, unfortunately I honestly can't think of anything that has a moral to it from my years of 0-14, so can you guys think of anything?

write a scene from a movie, but put you in the main characters place. homework done
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              You gonna claim K's teg?
              i could. after 90 days i can legally own any car lol

Comment

• Awesome! own my car?

Comment

• I just need an idea... Dave, I can't honestly think of anything that relates...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if you cant relate to a movie.... then you're shit outta luck son.

Comment

• remember that time that your family went away for xmas? and they accidently left you at the house. then you had to deal with being all alone and theives and shit. that was a crazy time

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Dave there needs to be a moral to the story.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dave there needs to be a moral to the story.
                            Moral is, Dont fuck with a kid thats alone in his house.

Comment

• Needs to be a moral that I learned...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You learned that no matter how bleak the situation may be, you > two theives.

Comment

Working...
                                X