X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisbee haha. But now I am trying to find some Nankang NS-2's in 195/50 15 but I can't find them ANYWHERE.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• SHABLAZEM....bam...random snap today of my friends 350

and tell me how the photo looks...to much contrast, not enough exposure etc.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Car is fresh but that shot needs to be more in focus. Do you have anymore? I checked your flickr to see and there were no more. In terms of contrast, exposure, etc. I think it looks just fine. I really like the shot (minus the out of focus bit).
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Car is fresh but that shot needs to be more in focus. Do you have anymore? I checked your flickr to see and there were no more. In terms of contrast, exposure, etc. I think it looks just fine. I really like the shot (minus the out of focus bit).
          yea I was using my gay camera today (the only camera I use) so I couldnt really get it in focus while he was gassing it, going like 40 on take off and I was trying to get it before he got to far. And the aperture sucks on this camera, it has no balls. My moms SLR is sick those. autofocus and eerr'thang.

I only saw his car twice, the first time I saw him, called his name and he didn't here me. I tried taking out the camera but then he took off. The second time I saw him was probably about an hour or 2 later. Saw him turning the corner, already had my camera out so I took a pic. 1st one came out blurry and then I took the second one which was the one I posted. SHIT. IS. LOW. IRL

I **** my camera

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lol I had a feeling. Once you get a DSLR it will all change and these shots will be dope.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hell yea. Im begging my mom to let me use her camera tomorrow. I wanna look professional cause there's supposed to be a lot of people going. hahah

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Pro-ish* hahahah kit lens doesn't give the full look hahah.

I am downloading PS CS5 right now, its been going pretty damn fast, average like 950 kb/s down. Should be done in the next few minutes.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha still. I'll look pro

I've had CS5 for a while. lol. The Auto-content aware fill thingy is alright

Drama you are like god

Comment

• It's all about the swagger in the end.

I only just found the "download link" for Mac so I doing that right now. I just want to play around with it and see what I like/dislike. I have heard mixed things about content aware fill, but what I am more interested in is how it knows what an object is on a image and you can select it with ease makes life SO MUCH easier haha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• haha. Yea I "know" some people. haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I love talking about this stuff like we are cocaine runners or something hahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lmfaooo. I know right

Ima do myself up real quick. Be back in about 30min

Drama you are like god

Comment

• If you really are gunna be gone for 30 min. I'm out I'm sooo tired and sore from frisbee for 4 hours.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What's up guiz?

Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              getting ready for the drift event tomorrow with some cudi in the background.
                              I just found a motorcycle helmet, 3 spare wheels with good tires and a battery tie down, I am pumped for drifting on Sunday.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Frisbee haha. But now I am trying to find some Nankang NS-2's in 195/50 15 but I can't find them ANYWHERE.
                              Just get the cheapest of the size. Since you are going for aesthetics anyways.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• I would but I just can't find them anywhere and I can't go bigger otherwise they won't fit in there. Ughhhh.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X