Indeed
    so they merged with SW then un merged?
    wtf
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      so they merged with SW then un merged?
      wtf
      Both had similar objectives at first then objectives started to differ.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I havent been pooping right the last couple of days... /notsureifsrs.
        the joys of getting old, btw i found taking vitamins really helped my pooping...i was having issues, ie pooping only in the morning and not very well

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
          i need to do that, but i have to plan it according to my dinner the night before.... last night i made angel hair pasta and breaded veal escalope....so it was fairly heavy....

we should have a thread called the before and after thread and document meals with weight gain and loss from the time it entered your body to the time it exited...its essentially stancing and poking your own body..... the heavier you are the more stanced you are and ummmm poke....well when your body is ready to vacate that can be considered poke.... lol
          or something like that..

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            still amicable?

Comment

• BTW this section of RT is kind of like pick your own adventure novel:

a) talk about poop
              b) talk about CIB/SW
              c) get random and start your own topic

Comment

• last night i got a chick to show me her naked self on webcam, was an awesome night. it's amazing what you can accomplish when your bored.

edit: don't take this serious,

Comment

still amicable?
                  Depends. Some still keep in touch. Others think it's still a competition.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Depends. Some still keep in touch. Others think it's still a competition.
                    that is pretty lame....i never understood forum rivalries

Comment

still amicable?
                      i still talk to some of the poeple from cib
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i need to do that, but i have to plan it according to my dinner the night before.... last night i made angel hair pasta and breaded veal escalope....so it was fairly heavy....
                        Pasta before bed ftl... I **** going to bed on a heavy stomach.. Though being italian, I usually have no choice.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        This.

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                        the joys of getting old, btw i found taking vitamins really helped my pooping...i was having issues, ie pooping only in the morning and not very well
                        Any vitamins in particular? Or one of those 'multi' vitamins?
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

that is pretty lame....i never understood forum rivalries
                          thier forum is more photgraphy based than car based

Comment

• mother fuck, i cant spell for shit

Comment

BTW this section of RT is kind of like pick your own adventure novel:

a) talk about poop
                              b) talk about CIB/SW
                              c) get random and start your own topic
                              I loved those novels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Pasta before bed ftl... I **** going to bed on a heavy stomach.. Though being italian, I usually have no choice.

This.

Any vitamins in particular? Or one of those 'multi' vitamins?
                                been taking one of those mutli vitamin packs from GNC. So its like 5 different pills, so it just covers the gamut of stuff. It makes me pee neon after my body metabolizes it.

Comment

Working...
                                X