X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we washed my friends truck but yeah we fully detailed my car.
    So...

Degreased Engine.
    Wash.
    Dry.
    Wheels.
    Tire Shine.
    Clay Bar/Detailer.
    Wax.
    Vacuumed/full interior detail.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
      Well we washed my friends truck but yeah we fully detailed my car.
      So...

Degreased Engine.
      Wash.
      Dry.
      Wheels.
      Tire Shine.
      Clay Bar/Detailer.
      Wax.
      I need to do this. Plus hide some wires in the engine bay. It looks like a mess in there.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
        The whole college goes there drunk as balls. Thats about the only "cool" thing to do.
        Yeah that seems like a great idea... If that was the only fun thing to do I would probably shoot myself.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
        Well we washed my friends truck but yeah we fully detailed my car.
        So...

Degreased Engine.
        Wash.
        Dry.
        Wheels.
        Tire Shine.
        Clay Bar/Detailer.
        Wax.
        Well that makes sense then. If you were like no, I only washed it in those 5 hours. I prob would have said. "What in God's name is wrong with you, how could it take you so long to just wash a tC." But now it all makes sense.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What are your guys opinions on 5in tachometers? I feel like I need one now since I did the manual swap. Yes my tach works in the dash, but I really want one just for that shift light and to look cool haha

-Dan

Comment

• Oh and I think I've officially decided on widened steelies for the Cee. 17x8.5 up front, 17x10 out back, black face, polished lips, polished lugs. My birthday's May 31, so I'd get it for my birthday.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Oh and I think I've officially decided on widened steelies for the Cee. 17x8.5 up front, 17x10 out back, black face, polished lips, polished lugs. My birthday's May 31, so I'd get it for my birthday.
              We can be widened steelie brothers Sam!

Dan DON'T get a 5inch tach for your bimmer, it will just look dumb in there. Make some light on your dash light up as a shift light. (Yes you can do that).
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah man, I've never seen it on a tC and I have the low for it so why not. Just need to save for some tires to stretch on those bitches.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Yeah good point. I was just watching fast and the furious so...haha
                  I need money, thank god Ill have a job soon.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    We can be widened steelie brothers Sam!

Dan DON'T get a 5inch tach for your bimmer, it will just look dumb in there. Make some light on your dash light up as a shift light. (Yes you can do that).
                    you forgot me yo

Im painting my s10 black and getting black widened steelies bagged with an rb25 swap
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yessss that should be awesome. What are your plans for the 240 once you get it? (Other than Stance of course).

Sam I think if they are executed correctly (and it sounds like where you are going should be pretty fresh), could look fucking dope.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I feel like we're intarweb butt buddies.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I feel like we're intarweb butt buddies.
                          Haha I feel that bond too haha.

How did you convince your parents to let you go low Sam?

On a side note I finally finished this fucking essay that was impossible for me to write because I kept running out of ideas/getting distracted with SW hahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yessss that should be awesome. What are your plans for the 240 once you get it? (Other than Stance of course).
                            first is the STANCE coilovers. Then some wheels (JIC J-Force 7, blitz type 03, or Advan RGII) if its white, ill keep it like that for a while. If not then I'll paint it like a gun metal grey with flat white wheels. Then of course the engine mods,. Im trying to get the one of CL that i posted a while back.

I have a whole parts list made already....im thinkin ahead of time

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Haha I feel that bond too haha.

this haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I get my sideskirts on tomorrow.

Should have some new photos by Sunday evening or Monday.
                                1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

Working...
                                X