She has the shittest display picture.
    this

Originally posted by coveredindoghair View Post
    not bad

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      what tools u getting to spend $900

that would be a fuckload of tools
      Actually its only 16 tools. And they retail over 2k but since I get a discount while in school, mise well get some now. Basically its a bunch of pressure testing kits, caliper tools, ect.

-Dan

Comment

• hmm well $900 is a lot cheaper then $2k, but are you actually ever going to use all these tools enough to make the purchase worth it?
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
          this

not bad
          Post display picture here?
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• LOL.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lmao
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                hmm well $900 is a lot cheaper then $2k, but are you actually ever going to use all these tools enough to make the purchase worth it?
                Hopefully, my major is automotive lol.

-Dan

Comment

• I wouldn't trust this guy no matter what. Teen drivers from El Paso drive so stupid. Especially if you have a GT-R in your hands, there's no doubt you will try to show it off and see how fast it is.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    I wouldn't trust this guy no matter what. Teen drivers from El Paso drive so stupid. Especially if you have a GT-R in your hands, there's no doubt you will try to show it off and see how fast it is.
                    LOL I want to know how he's been driving for 5 years but he is a highschool senior.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      I wouldn't trust this guy no matter what. Teen drivers from El Paso drive so stupid. Especially if you have a GT-R in your hands, there's no doubt you will try to show it off and see how fast it is.
                      Nick Hogan is a perfect example of this.

-Dan

Comment

• That's not going to end well.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Only having it till 12? What kind of lame ass prom would that be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            Only having it till 12? What kind of lame ass prom would that be?
                            I didn't even go to prom and I know this is true. (did go to my friends afterparty though)
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh and 3 hour night class sucks.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Oh and 3 hour night class sucks.
                                What subject?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X