X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Hahah you know what's up Dan.
    haha. If only psu had a automotive program.

-Dan

Comment

• I've pretty much decided I win the worst friend of the day award...

My wife has been gone in San Diego for work and doesn't come back until July. When she gets home, we have talked about having another baby. Well, before we have that baby, she wants just the two of us to get to go to Hawaii for a short vacation. I told her yes, and she bought the tickets. Turns out neither of us thought about the weekend, and it's my friend's wedding which I was asked to be in. It'll cost too much to cancel the tickets to Hawaii and change the dates...
      1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        haha. If only psu had a automotive program.
        Then I would minor in something automotive for sure... I wish. I think I will minor in photography or something along those lines. I have had a long running passion for it so it makes sense.

Don't worry though Dan, you are more than welcome to spend as much time with us as you like.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
          I've pretty much decided I win the worst friend of the day award...

My wife has been gone in San Diego for work and doesn't come back until July. When she gets home, we have talked about having another baby. Well, before we have that baby, she wants just the two of us to get to go to Hawaii for a short vacation. I told her yes, and she bought the tickets. Turns out neither of us thought about the weekend, and it's my friend's wedding which I was asked to be in. It'll cost too much to cancel the tickets to Hawaii and change the dates...
          That really sucks Erik. I mean its not like you meant for it to be that way. I think you should explain that to your friend and tell him that it was a complete accident and you completely forgot. If he is a good friend I am sure that he will understand. I can't really see anyone intentionally doing that.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Then I would minor in something automotive for sure... I wish. I think I will minor in photography or something along those lines. I have had a long running passion for it so it makes sense.

Don't worry though Dan, you are more than welcome to spend as much time with us as you like.
            haha good. williamsport is like philly kinda. Everyone getting shot/jumped for crack

-Dan

Comment

That really sucks Erik. I mean its not like you meant for it to be that way. I think you should explain that to your friend and tell him that it was a complete accident and you completely forgot. If he is a good friend I am sure that he will understand. I can't really see anyone intentionally doing that.
              I told him as soon as I found out... He is trying to be nice about it, but I still feel like a total jackass. I totally let a friend down, and I **** doing that. I can't afford to lose that much money though and not go.
              1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• At least he understands. Is there anyway you can sell those tickets? (Forgive me if you can't not 100% sure on how this airline stuff works).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

haha good. williamsport is like philly kinda. Everyone getting shot/jumped for crack
                  I haven't heard wonderful things about Williamsport apart from every August when little children start running around in their tight clothes for baseball. .

JOKES.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

At least he understands. Is there anyway you can sell those tickets? (Forgive me if you can't not 100% sure on how this airline stuff works).
                    A lot changed after 9/11. It's a lot harder to change tickets and costs a bit of money. The real problem is changing reservations with hotels you book. It would end up costing us almost half the price of the trip to change it... And Hawaii isn't the least expensive trip I've ever been on.
                    1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

• So I just washed my car.
                      I started at 4. It's now 9.
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

I haven't heard wonderful things about Williamsport apart from every August when little children start running around in their tight clothes for baseball. .

JOKES.
                        lol wut?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wRek View Post
                          A lot changed after 9/11. It's a lot harder to change tickets and costs a bit of money. The real problem is changing reservations with hotels you book. It would end up costing us almost half the price of the trip to change it... And Hawaii isn't the least expensive trip I've ever been on.
                          Oh damn that really does suck...

Sam how the hell did you wash your car for 5 hours. Did you give it a full detail or something?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my dad just started washing his truck lol
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

lol wut?
                              Little League World Series.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Little League World Series.
                                hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                                The whole college goes there drunk as balls. Thats about the only "cool" thing to do.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X