X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh go on AIM, I'm horrendously bored and we haven't talked in a while, no homo.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• needs to sweep off the 28 and go dorifto and aggrivate the local constables

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
        its fuckin snowing again......
        been snowing here for 5 days
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I'm sorry.

Comment

• Wish it would do that here...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No snow here yet, gonna be a shitty day tomorrow. Snow, sleet, ice, rain, and I have to drive. Should be fun.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i no haz aim
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Just to be clear, I don't mind driving in snow. I **** dealing with all the other morons on the road though. I have no patience when it comes to slow drivers in the snow.

Censor fail, but I don't care.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    i no haz aim
                    Well get one.
                    Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Just to be clear, I don't mind driving in snow. I **** dealing with all the other morons on the road though. I have no patience when it comes to slow drivers in the snow.

Censor fail, but I don't care.
                    I love driving in snow, and I share this mentality.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm out RT, watching some Top Gear on BBC America, and going to bed. Class tomorrow.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i have no problem with snow. its just right now the roads are shear ice under them. even with great winter tires its still bad. I ended up facing the sidewalk when i went to switch lanes the other day during rushhour. Had to counter steer and floor it.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I love driving in snow, and I share this mentality.
                          I think drivers ed should teach people how to drive in snow that live in snow states. I think everyone should feel what a car is like when it begins to slide and how they should correct it. Most people just panic and hit the brakes, in many cases, that is the worst thing they can do.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'm out RT, watching some Top Gear on BBC America, and going to bed. Class tomorrow.
                            Later.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                            i have no problem with snow. its just right now the roads are shear ice under them. even with great winter tires its still bad. I ended up facing the sidewalk when i went to switch lanes the other day during rushhour. Had to counter steer and floor it.
                            I was driving the other night while there was about 2" of snow on the road and ripped the e-brake going into a gas station. I looked in my mirror's and saw the guy behind me stop thinking I was spinning out. I lol'ed.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Later.

I was driving the other night while there was about 2" of snow on the road and ripped the e-brake going into a gas station. I looked in my mirror's and saw the guy behind me stop thinking I was spinning out. I lol'ed.
                              i love sliding. I always drift around corners when i get the chance.
                              Last edited by benz88; 01-18-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• i need a rwd so i can drifty

Comment

Working...
                                X