This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    i went through that. Google it. Its pretty easy. you have to open ports 53 - 8X and a few other things. portforward.com should have what you need.
    I opened the necessary ports and it still doesn't work.

I would reset the router back to factory default, but it is a DSL router and out phone goes through it too. I don't feel like dealing with the phone company right now if the phone gets fucked up.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ok so basically opening ports and shit normally does nothing, rarely ever has it done something for anyone with this problem. For whatever reason routers will sometimes do this, every 8 or so months it happens to me. I just reset the router to factory settings and my problem goes away.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Ok so basically opening ports and shit normally does nothing, rarely ever has it done something for anyone with this problem. For whatever reason routers will sometimes do this, every 8 or so months it happens to me. I just reset the router to factory settings and my problem goes away.
        I would, but like I said we have DSL which is the phone/internet thing and I am worried if I set it back to default it will fuck up the phone too.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• At my house we have Vonage which is internet phone, resetting the router is not the same as resetting the modem, you will be fine.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't know.

Sometimes technology needs to suck a big fat dick and just work.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Lol, all on you if you want to reset or not, I promise you it won't change anything, and your NAT type will open. Notice how you didn't do anything and it closed? Yeah, these things are just weird. What special settings did you have for it before? I can almost guarantee you didn't have anything setup for the phone, as they are plug and play.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just got on COD and it says NAT type is open and I did an automatic network setting.

What the fuck, I just spend 45 minutes trying to do this, lol.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• LOL, I told you man, simple shit like that.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• to be fair. some routers when resetting them and playing with the settings asks you to reset the modem first. Linksys do.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• My linksys has never asked me to do that? I honestly can't see a reason why they would do that.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        My linksys has never asked me to do that? I honestly can't see a reason why they would do that.
                        when you change settings and port forward them it asks you to. Atleast my friends did.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• That's quite odd, I've never had to do that, and I have done some crazy stuff haha.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its fuckin snowing again......

Comment

• love love love snow
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Snowing here too!
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X