X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to be out of the house and on my own.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I just want to be out of the house and on my own.
      Its fun. I practically live on my own now even in the summer at my dads house. I make my own dinner and clean up my own shit. It feels good haha. Just make sure you keep your dorm clean. We didn't do that this year (stupid roomates) and our place was trashed.

-Dan

Comment

I just want to be out of the house and on my own.
        I feel ya. If I get a permanent job at the place im gonna work at in the summer, im definitely gonna move out when I turn 18...or possibly earlier. Or live with my parents for a bit and just have nothing to pay except for stuff for my car and other things
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          Its fun. I practically live on my own now even in the summer at my dads house. I make my own dinner and clean up my own shit. It feels good haha. Just make sure you keep your dorm clean. We didn't do that this year (stupid roomates) and our place was trashed.
          That last part is going to be challenging my room could be a HUGE mess.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I feel ya. If I get a permanent job at the place im gonna work at in the summer, im definitely gonna move out when I turn 18...or possibly earlier. Or live with my parents for a bit and just have nothing to pay except for stuff for my car and other things
            That was my plan 3 years ago. Now I plan to live with my parents for a good 2-3 years after I graduate college. Work a full time job, save me some money, then move out. Might aswell live there where their is no rent or bills to pay and save. I rather move out and be able to afford it then move out too soon and live paycheck to paycheck.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            That last part is going to be challenging my room could be a HUGE mess.
            Dedicate one day a week to clean. And clean your dishes after they are used. That was the biggest problem for us. Our sink was over flowing with dirty dishes.

-Dan

Comment

• We dont have sinks in the room so thats no issue. No plates or whatever in there. Dining halls are in each dorm building.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Where did everyone go?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• right her'.

i was just fantasizing about my s14

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

I really just want to school to be over already.

I have work tomorrow (yessss) and I am going door to door to help with my friends painting business, every lead I get I make $10 hopefully I can make $80+ tomorrow.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I start working the day after I come back from NY. Need that paper.

Drama you are like god

Comment

We dont have sinks in the room so thats no issue. No plates or whatever in there. Dining halls are in each dorm building.
                        ahh then your lucky. I had to walk half way across campus (10min walk) to get to a dining hall. The college food sucked tho. After a week I got bored of it so I just ate at the dorm most of the time.

-Dan

Comment

ahh then your lucky. I had to walk half way across campus (10min walk) to get to a dining hall. The college food sucked tho. After a week I got bored of it so I just ate at the dorm most of the time.
                          Yeah and there is a ton of stuff around campus and what not so it should be pretty awesome. WHEN you come up I will show you all the good stuff. We'll do it big haha.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah and there is a ton of stuff around campus and what not so it should be pretty awesome. WHEN you come up I will show you all the good stuff. We'll do it big haha.
                            haha no shit you guys do it big. #1 party school ftmfw

-Dan

Comment

haha no shit you guys do it big. #1 party school ftmfw
                              Hahah you know what's up Dan.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm a sucker. I already have a kid.

And it's a girl.
                                1995 AMG c36 / dirtbag.

Comment

Working...
                                X