This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    I look at Autotrader.com because anything here in Canada is rusted to hell or way out of my price range or with a bazillion kms. Canadians seem to drive cars into the ground unfortunately.
    Still, if you spend some time on Craigslist you never know what you could come up with. Same with eBay.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I look at Autotrader.com because anything here in Canada is rusted to hell or way out of my price range or with a bazillion kms. Canadians seem to drive cars into the ground unfortunately.
      So then look at the US craigslist ads? A car being sold at a dealer is going to be any better.

Autotrader, is a waste of time IMO, cars are always way over priced, and stealerships love to rip people off.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I'm listening to that Chromeo/Bag Riders song. Shit is pretty dope.
        link?
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          link?
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWgVkxB1D_M"]YouTube - Audiosurf: Chromeo vs. Bag Raiders - Call Me Up vs. Shooting Stars (JT's Mysterious Producer Mash)[/ame]

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            So then look at the US craigslist ads? A car being sold at a dealer is going to be any better.

Autotrader, is a waste of time IMO, cars are always way over priced, and stealerships love to rip people off.
            Speaking of stealerships, this car has been in a accident, and the mileage is actually 279xxx miles. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
            And dealers are easier to low ball IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              lol thats what I thought they were
              they are pretty dope for reps

in other news
              any air tool experts on here?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                in other news
                any air tool experts on here?
                I'm not an expert, but I can help.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Speaking of stealerships, this car has been in a accident, and the mileage is actually 279xxx miles. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
                  And dealers are easier to low ball IMO.
                  That's because they buy the cars for next to nothing, and they can afford to drop the price by a grand and still make a good profit. Private sellers are usually much more real with their prices, and can be somewhat negotiable. Typically you find private owners also care more about the car. (At least in my experience), dealers tend to not know much of anything about the car. Just saying.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why didn't you link the blog post?

Trying to get some views over hear dawg.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm not an expert, but I can help.
                      What is the recommended SCFM@90 PSI for most air tools?
                      What brand (I'm looking to spend 200-300 bucks) would you recommend?
                      How big of a tank (gallons)?
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• decent colab. i like it

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Why didn't you link the blog post?

Trying to get some views over hear dawg.
                          My bad.

I had it favorited under my YouTube account, so I just went there because it was quick.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

My bad.

I had it favorited under my YouTube account, so I just went there because it was quick.

Lol I kid, its all good.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's because they buy the cars for next to nothing, and they can afford to drop the price by a grand and still make a good profit. Private sellers are usually much more real with their prices, and can be somewhat negotiable. Typically you find private owners also care more about the car. (At least in my experience), dealers tend to not know much of anything about the car. Just saying.
                              I've actually had the opposite happening to me. Over the last two weeks I've been on the phone like mad, and I've met some of the nicest dealer who know absolutely everything about the car, one guy told me that the drivers door window was replaced a month after the car was first bought because of a accident with a baseball. Private sellers seem to be much more secretive, more annoying to deal with and not always negotiable on price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                What is the recommended SCFM@90 PSI for most air tools?
                                What brand (I'm looking to spend 200-300 bucks) would you recommend?
                                How big of a tank (gallons)?
                                every air tool is different for how big of a tank and how many CFM you need.

Comment

Working...
                                X