X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Do eet.

And Dave that "Wait... What?" was directed to you.
    what are you wait whating about?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      The best was when he introduced bruce willis as ashton kutchers dad.

I'm bored...what's rt up to?
      "working"

Comment

• This.

"Yep, im sure shed mother fuck me to all our common friends. and make a big scene about it."
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The best was when he introduced bruce willis as ashton kutchers dad.

I'm bored...what's rt up to?
          Browsing the interwebs to find more RWB content.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Getting anywhere on those free seats?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              This.

"Yep, im sure shed mother fuck me to all our common friends. and make a big scene about it."
              is she did me a favor, and i didnt thank her. im sure she would mother fuck me to all our common friends and make a big scene about me not thanking her. you see, bitches are crazy.

Comment

• So I'm trying to get in touch with a guy about buying his Miata that he has for sale. Two weeks later, today the ad is removed by the seller. I call him, finally get through and he says it was sold 2 weeks ago. I flipped shit at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  yep, im sure shed mother fuck me to all our common friends. and make a big scene about it.
                  would i be a common friend

Comment

Getting anywhere on those free seats?
                    yea, hes checking into how much the brackets are gonna cost to make. i told him i want those for free also, so hes seeing how much the whole deal will set them back

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      So I'm trying to get in touch with a guy about buying his Miata that he has for sale. Two weeks later, today the ad is removed by the seller. I call him, finally get through and he says it was sold 2 weeks ago. I flipped shit at him.
                      i **** that. dealership did that to me about a subaru i was looking at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        So I'm trying to get in touch with a guy about buying his Miata that he has for sale. Two weeks later, today the ad is removed by the seller. I call him, finally get through and he says it was sold 2 weeks ago. I flipped shit at him.

That's not cool.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          is she did me a favor, and i didnt thank her. im sure she would mother fuck me to all our common friends and make a big scene about me not thanking her. you see, bitches are crazy.
                          Ah I see.
                          Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                          I would have raged as well.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dave.....I want too.

Jason, just wanna say I love your blog.

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817
                              Jason; I'm in for Rough World Pics.
                              If that's what you were referring to..
                              Rough-World Concept pics are on Tumblr. Currently adding "old" pics first then adding the new ones later.
                              WordPress one is variety of cars that I dig. With write ups here and there if I feel like it.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              Jason, just wanna say I love your blog.
                              Thanks.

Originally posted by HouseOf1817
                              Hm, Jason-Blog
                              Might take a stab at that

Comment

• Oh, Dave I remember where those drift events were. Lebanon Valley Speedway.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X