X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    And why?
    There is a whole thread about 'why'......

The cunts that run these apartment have no fucking idea... Then I get caught in the middle... Im a fucking security guard, not a night manager/receptionist/reservation staff.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yo rt
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• butterscotch pussy popsicle's
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          There is a whole thread about 'why'......
          Oh my god.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I think I am actually going to get some form of school work finished.
            Then I will be outside Snowboarding.

Comment

• Sup dave...

German, stfu, gtfo.

Comment

• If only I could find my school supplies.

Comment

• i did my good deed for the year last night at the pub lol

Comment

• Designated Dave as Driver, lol
                    or did you punt a transvestite

Comment

German, stfu, gtfo.
                      <3

Could you may post the link for those gorgeous Junction Produce wallets again?
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Sup dave...

German, stfu, gtfo.
                        Lol yeah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so heres the story of y good deed.

i was at the pub last night, sitting there drinking beer and shots. these two smoking hot chicks sit next to me. we start chatting. pretty much spent the whole night talking to these girls. doing shots, the usual type stuff. so the hotter one (that i was mostly talking to) gets up to go to the bathroom or have a smoke or something. on her way back to the bar, some dude starts hitting on her hardcore. I can tell that she wants nothing to do him. shes got this disgusted look on her face. so i let it go for a little while, cause honestly i found it funny that she was so annoyed by him. anyways. then i walk over and put my arm around her

me - hay babe, i was about to order another round. did you want a drink?
                          then i turned to the guy. put my hand out for a handshake.
                          me - oh im sorry, im dave, nice to meet you. are you a friend of my girlfriend?
                          him - oh, no. we just bumped into eachother while walking by.
                          me - cool.
                          finishes long awkward handshake. then i turn back to her
                          me - babe, im gonna run to the bathroom and rock a piss. order me up another beer when you get back to our seats.

then i continued on my way to the bathroom. i got a good laugh out of that one

Comment

• good deed done for a hot chick= 2x multiplier of good deed points
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              so heres the story of y good deed.

i was at the pub last night, sitting there drinking beer and shots. these two smoking hot chicks sit next to me. we start chatting. pretty much spent the whole night talking to these girls. doing shots, the usual type stuff. so the hotter one (that i was mostly talking to) gets up to go to the bathroom or have a smoke or something. on her way back to the bar, some dude starts hitting on her hardcore. I can tell that she wants nothing to do him. shes got this disgusted look on her face. so i let it go for a little while, cause honestly i found it funny that she was so annoyed by him. anyways. then i walk over and put my arm around her

me - hay babe, i was about to order another round. did you want a drink?
                              then i turned to the guy. put my hand out for a handshake.
                              me - oh im sorry, im dave, nice to meet you. are you a friend of my girlfriend?
                              him - oh, no. we just bumped into eachother while walking by.
                              me - cool.
                              finishes long awkward handshake. then i turn back to her
                              me - babe, im gonna run to the bathroom and rock a piss. order me up another beer when you get back to our seats.

then i continued on my way to the bathroom. i got a good laugh out of that one
                              Oh dave that was fantasticly hilarious.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 2 secs

Comment

Working...
                                X