X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acetylene, srsly is that my only option
    nomnomnom
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

• This is by far one of my worst problem and solve executions.

Comment

• shit weekend has been shit

Comment

• Dope weekend has been dope.

Snowboarding everyday and getting dwerk every night. lol

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toRWwCL0E_s&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toRWwCL0E_s&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
              Snowboarding everyday and getting dwerk every night. lol
              Damn you, I have two and a half feet of snow to trudge through to set up features.
              Really wanting to get to mtncreek or huntermtn,
              as of right now i have my 10 foot down-box out on my trail along with my 3 foot tall dwnrl.

Comment

• PHA3ED - Where at do you shredwheats

Comment

• Originally posted by HouseOf1817 View Post
                  Damn you, I have two and a half feet of snow to trudge through to set up features.
                  Really wanting to get to mtncreek or huntermtn,
                  as of right now i have my 10 foot down-box out on my trail along with my 3 foot tall dwnrl.
                  ha damn that's how its been all week, so i've just been hitting handrails on campus and doing to the park every night. Such a good week. Smoked some of the craziest homegrown bud in the world tonite before i went to the night sesh.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I smoked some goood homegrown last night at my buddies house. Literally grown in his house, I wish I had pictures.

It was a good high, we only smoked two bowls out of his bong, one of just the homegrown, then a mix with some keif. Good high, definitely knew I was high but I felt in control, coming down was very quick too which was nice. I **** lingering highs and feeling burnt out.

Been listening to this song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myH06-ePu8Q"]YouTube - Phaeleh - Afterglow[/ame]

I don't think I'll ever get sick of it.

Comment

• It feels like a bunch of ellie golding samples,lol.
                      I really wish there were better local hills in Ct to roll out to and sesh.
                      We have one ski area with some features but they're not sequential at all.
                      The features are sprawled out in a line ------------------ at the base.
                      They make it seem like the mtn(500ft hill) is part of the historical society

Comment

• Or they are just cheap as fuck, and lazier than runon sentences

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                          I smoked some goood homegrown last night at my buddies house. Literally grown in his house, I wish I had pictures.

It was a good high, we only smoked two bowls out of his bong, one of just the homegrown, then a mix with some keif. Good high, definitely knew I was high but I felt in control, coming down was very quick too which was nice. I **** lingering highs and feeling burnt out.
                          haha damn, that's the same high I had, but i smoked out of a roor. :P I was high for a good 5 hours, then it was suddenly hit me I wasn't stoned.I went and ripped up the parks at app. After I went and home and smoked some more then walked to two different restaurants and ate at both of them. ahahahahahaha

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• drinking

Comment

• first sip. oh so good

Comment

• Damn (̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲ ̅a̲̅̅()~~~~~ gypsies

Comment

Working...
                                X