SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Kielan...we're already on 200 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
        Because of ricers pitching them off of cliffs thinking they are Takumi
        Ricers are epic fail.

EDIT:
        DAMNIT my page said we were on page 199 still. Someone give me some fail sauce.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Econo car with lowering springs and exhaust doesn't equal mountain pass monster that is going to beat a fully built autox spec car...

Originally posted by checkmate2006

Comment

• Oh yeah, this is our local scene, yeahhhh...~

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

• I think Dave is taking me to that Formula D thing ha

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                AE86's are tits. Don't ****.
                yeee mayne

and you fail kielan lol

and theyre not 10k. I see em hella cheap. Last time I was gonna buy a 2dr for $800. I usually see em for like 1k. 3k at the most
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                  I think Dave is taking me to that Formula D thing ha
                  See you there! I will be there instead of Prom.
                  Originally posted by Drama View Post
                  yeee mayne

and you fail kielan lol

and theyre not 10k. I see em hella cheap. Last time I was gonna buy a 2dr for $800. I usually see em for like 1k. 3k at the most
                  This.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Check this out:
                    http://www.streetfire.net Chris from Streetfire.net catches up with Rhys Millen @ Formula Drift Irwindale

In the middle, Rhys Millen says that "oh, there are these other drivers who are in this sport as purely 'drifters' and they have not done much of road racing or rallying or any other disciplines"

I find it funny... maybe some of those other drivers are amateurs who don't have the MONEY to race.. So are turning to drifting to jump start a motorsports career?

Comment

YEAH, you are the. coolest. kid. in. the. world.

Comment

• lol kielan I found your vimeo page. I saw you favorite a video when I went to the home page lol
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

yea I might be solo. i just remembered Dave is waiting for a press pass so he'll be busy all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                            Check this out:
                            http://www.streetfire.net Chris from Streetfire.net catches up with Rhys Millen @ Formula Drift Irwindale

In the middle, Rhys Millen says that "oh, there are these other drivers who are in this sport as purely 'drifters' and they have not done much of road racing or rallying or any other disciplines"

I find it funny... maybe some of those other drivers are amateurs who don't have the MONEY to race.. So are turning to drifting to jump start a motorsports career?
                            In Formula D don't have money? Uhhh no. They have the money for it. Its true a lot of those guys are just drifters. Drivers like Tanner Foust (who has the tC), does Rally USA, you find that the drivers who do other disciplines do better because they have better knowledge of cars and how they will handle in certain situations.

So really that guys is completely right. These guys have money, they are all good at what they do and really should try and get into other disciplines if they want to do better. Think about the sponsor these guys have and how famous they are in the drift world.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                              yea I might be solo. i just remembered Dave is waiting for a press pass so he'll be busy all day.
                              I wish I could get a press pass... I also need to have a camera to do that haha..

It'll come... eventually.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

In Formula D don't have money? Uhhh no. They have the money for it. Its true a lot of those guys are just drifters. Drivers like Tanner Foust (who has the tC), does Rally USA, you find that the drivers who do other disciplines do better because they have better knowledge of cars and how they will handle in certain situations.

So really that guys is completely right. These guys have money, they are all good at what they do and really should try and get into other disciplines if they want to do better. Think about the sponsor these guys have and how famous they are in the drift world.
                                Yes, wait, sorry, I'm thinking of local drifting, where at the base level.. drifting is a lot cheaper than racing.

But yes, if I'm a pro driving a free car and I can do a project car for fun, then yes I would definitely expand into rallying and road racing etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X