X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i sell beer for a living. its a shit job but i always get free beer and get to try lots of brands.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• hahah that was awesome
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Indeed I am all emo about it, much like everything I do.

And this, brought a tear of happiness to my eye. Finally a man telling a woman her place in the world, and damn did he do it well.

http://i.imgur.com/D3iPG.png
        thats awesome lol

-Dan

Comment

• sunglasses are in
          FUCK YA!
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            i sell beer for a living. its a shit job but i always get free beer and get to try lots of brands.
            fucking shit that sounds awesome, you must not be a fan of beer

Comment

• I could go on for hours about how awesome that post was.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                lol you really do H4te NZ?
                Why what did they do to you? Open a restaurant called the Outerback? seewhatididthere?

Later
                If you ever meet a white newzealander, you will understand. They are the most care free, stuipid, air headed, ignorant people in the world.

As for Islanders, they are either fun loving and good to drink with, or mean angry cunts that take 8 normal people to get under control.

Cunts think they can come to my country and reap benefits from my country and not have to abide by our rules.

They can fuck off the lot of them. Most are lazy fucking slobs. I A MAD
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I could go on for hours about how awesome that post was.
                  No you cant... you would need to have been in a long term relationship to truely understand the depth and meaning of that post.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• My friends parents are from New Zealand, I think they are fantastic people...

And you do realize the British feel the same way about you Ausjalians right?

And everyone hates America so, thats not even worth discussing.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      No you cant... you would need to have been in a long term relationship to truely understand the depth and meaning of that post.
                      Can't tell if serious...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My friends parents are from New Zealand, I think they are fantastic people...

And you do realize the British feel the same way about you Ausjalians right?

And everyone hates America so, thats not even worth discussing.
                        hahhaa no matter what country we go to, everyone hates americans

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          fucking shit that sounds awesome, you must not be a fan of beer
                          i love beer.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            If you ever meet a white newzealander, you will understand. They are the most care free, stuipid, air headed, ignorant people in the world.

As for Islanders, they are either fun loving and good to drink with, or mean angry cunts that take 8 normal people to get under control.

Cunts think they can come to my country and reap benefits from my country and not have to abide by our rules.

They can fuck off the lot of them. Most are lazy fucking slobs. I A MAD
                            Yeah but they shot Lord of the Rings there!!!

Lord of the fucking Rings!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              hahhaa no matter what country we go to, everyone hates americans
                              Its the truth, don't even think about going to France and saying you are American, they won't serve you, in some places. I have never been anywhere, where I have felt so un-welcome than Europe with an American passport.

BUT that's why I have a British passport.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Its the truth, don't even think about going to France and saying you are American, they won't serve you, in some places. I have never been anywhere, where I have felt so un-welcome than Europe with an American passport.

BUT that's why I have a British passport.
                                i make it known that im an arrogant american. i like to think people appreciate my honesty

Comment

Working...
                                X