This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
    So my black roommate from Atlanta has been telling me since he met me about how theres a new style called "white boy black boy swagger" He keeps telling me I have it, I just tell him "no dude, I'm just white"

aparently its now cool to dress like you're white, and I'm pretty sure its translating into hip hop music (shityy hip hop)
    I've noticed this in the city a lot too. Baggy jeans and jerseys have been replaced by skinny jeans and other hipster type shit hahaha

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
      I'm sooo confused right now. Phas3d, are you going to sowo too??
      i just realized he wasnt talking about sowo haha, whoops my bad

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        today is d-day my wheels should be done this afternoon, so i can drive up to sowo on friday. anyone else going?
        Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
          Happy Birthday!
          lol D-DAY is in if they're not done today i don't get to go to sowo with wheels

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Any one else **** seeing out for delivery while tracking a package and then the waiting till it arrives?

Comment

• Okay, so I've been talking to folks in the local drift scene.. And most people end up getting an S chassis car for drifting no matter their background because of money...

So I'll just get one of these...

Comment

• Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                Any one else **** seeing out for delivery while tracking a package and then the waiting till it arrives?
                Yeah, my wheels are supposed to show up today..

Comment

Okay, so I've been talking to folks in the local drift scene.. And most people end up getting an S chassis car for drifting no matter their background because of money...

people use s chassis because the body is so responsive and its light wieght enough to easily get enough tq/hp to throw the car around
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• But they are also much cheaper to run and modify and expand than other cars.

Comment

Okay, so I've been talking to folks in the local drift scene.. And most people end up getting an S chassis car for drifting no matter their background because of money...

That's my car... but in hatchsteezee!!!! I love my s13 but I fucking **** wiring... silvia wiring FTMFL!!!!

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                        Any one else **** seeing out for delivery while tracking a package and then the waiting till it arrives?
                        Waiting sucks ass. I can only imagine what I'm gunna be like once I order my wheels and tires, let alone the coils.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          That's my car... but in hatchsteezee!!!! I love my s13 but I fucking **** wiring... silvia wiring FTMFL!!!!
                          I actually love how mellow the Sil80 looks, please tell me more about modifying/owning an S car.

Comment

• Why don't you drift your merc? Way more bad ass, and you'll be different from all the other wana be drifter kids

Comment

• do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                Why don't you drift your merc? Way more bad ass, and you'll be different from all the other wana be drifter kids
                                Because it's rare and expensive to repair/modify?

I talked to this guy who is part of the local scene about getting a 190e 8v as a drift car, and he said he used to have a 190e but he got frustrated by how expensive/hard it is to modify one. So now he is driving an S13 coupe.

Well, I will be able to better make up my mind when I go to that drift lesson thing this weekend and feel my car out, etc (to see if I really want to use a W201 chassis).

If money were no object, I would want a 911 3.2 drift car...
                                Last edited by Atlantian; 05-13-2010, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X