X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    i guess the honda one, it's saturday the 29th
    yeahh I think im rolling up there with a bunch of guys. We are going to be very out of place haha

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      I was going to go, but my girlfriends birthday is on sunday, = no sowo for me
      you should have surprised her for her bday to a trip south! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        yeahh I think im rolling up there with a bunch of guys. We are going to be very out of place haha
        hahaha, but that's cool! I'll be with Dave, you'll have to say hi. and supposedly BugOut is that Sunday, I'm trying to hit up both shows with one trip haha
        Last edited by .:Heather:.; 05-13-2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

you'd be surprised, if the car is legit (which yours does look) they dont give a shit. plus they'll put you in the overflow parking where all the non vw's park. I've heard that ends up being the best part of the show since the sick cars show up late.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Will do! Just look for the white s13 or the white is250 with an artic camo hood!

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Will do! Just look for the white s13 or the white is250 with an artic camo hood!
              Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                you'd be surprised, if the car is legit (which yours does look) they dont give a shit. plus they'll put you in the overflow parking where all the non vw's park. I've heard that ends up being the best part of the show since the sick cars show up late.
                Well damn. That's what I like to hear. Hopefully i'll have my car closer to being finished by the 29th.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• I'm sooo confused right now. Phas3d, are you going to sowo too??

Comment

I'm sooo confused right now. Phas3d, are you going to sowo too??
                    shit whats sowo? lulz

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

shit whats sowo? lulz
                      ok Tuck&Poke confused the hell out of me. SoWo is a Vw show down there this weekend. But that's awesome that you'll be coming up for the VA Honda Meet. I'm semi excited cause this is one of my first Honda shows haha

Comment

• It wasnt until last night that I realized that sowo was only 11.5 hours away from me and I have nothing to do all weekend...but my car is un-driveable lol

-Dan

Comment

ok Tuck&Poke confused the hell out of me. SoWo is a Vw show down there this weekend. But that's awesome that you'll be coming up for the VA Honda Meet. I'm semi excited cause this is one of my first Honda shows haha
                          hahah ohhhhhhhhh gotchaaa. Well there is also a Vip meet at Va beach this weekend too. and I didn't know sowo is this weekend. But yes im going to the Honda meet the 29th. With my friend Kyle mcmanus aka the canibeat photographer ha. It will also be one of my first honda meets, besides HIN. :P

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

hahah ohhhhhhhhh gotchaaa. Well there is also a Vip meet at Va beach this weekend too. and I didn't know sowo is this weekend. But yes im going to the Honda meet the 29th. With my friend Kyle mcmanus aka the canibeat photographer ha. It will also be one of my first honda meets, besides HIN. :P
                            yea I'll be in the Canibeat tent most likely, so I'm sure we'll definitely bump into each other haha. and HIN doesn't count lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                              It wasnt until last night that I realized that sowo was only 11.5 hours away from me and I have nothing to do all weekend...but my car is un-driveable lol
                              I'm definitely 100% going next year

Comment

I'm definitely 100% going next year
                                same-sies

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X