This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice cold showers suck.

If I was outside working/sports in the summer I take a cool shower, but thats the only time I ever do.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I haven't had Domino's new recipe yet, but their older stuff wasn't that good.

Then again there is only a Pizza Hut in my area, all other pizzeria's are mom and pop shops that for the most part have good, authentic, Italian recipes for pizza and dinners. Two stand out from the rest and I work at one, and the other is about 15 miles from here.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah well here its all chains and shit pizza, back home there are some BOMB places I would go to, but here, its shit cheap pizza, or Dominoes. I choose dominoes.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh yeah, and Papa John's is actually pretty decent pizza for a chain pizza place. With that said, Uno pizza was by far the worst.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Yeah well here its all chains and shit pizza, back home there are some BOMB places I would go to, but here, its shit cheap pizza, or Dominoes. I choose dominoes.

for some reason we have alot of great mom and pop places for pizza in enfield, so we almost never order from a chain.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              for some reason we have alot of great mom and pop places for pizza in enfield, so we almost never order from a chain.
              same here. i never get from chains
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• There is a place called Pinnochios local to me at home. So awesome.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Yeah it sucks, that happened to me for about a week or so before this winter
                  it sucks.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• We have this straight up italian bakery that makes the best cannoli's I've ever had

Comment

• We have this place Angela Mia, SO good.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Theres a place here called "Chicago Phil's " and they make amazing deep dish pizza's. I forget the price i think $25? for a deep dish large 4-5 topping pizza. 2 slices and im full, usually with normal pizza i'll have 4-5 slices.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• oreo

snickers I think

IIRC they have about 30 different flavors

Comment

• Oh damn. Sounds/looks heavenly.

And that pizza looks like death with dough and cheese, and I want it. Badly.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I <3 cannoli's.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• this bitch next door cackles when she laughs. its rather annoying
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X