This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Hey dick bag, I'm just saying, there is stuff going on to say nothing is quite ignorant to say. Especially right now in america.
    Calm down buddy, Pretty sure there is a lot more going on here right now then in the US.... Not that you care... America! Fuck yeah!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Hey dick bag, I'm just saying, there is stuff going on to say nothing is quite ignorant to say. Especially right now in america.
      someone has a crush on the obamanator

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Cant imagine what that would feel like... It will never happen to me, but its so disheartening..
      that sucks
      hope he had flood insurance
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• God damn that is a lot of water.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxer View Post
          calm down buddy, pretty sure there is a lot more going on here right now then in the us.... Not that you care... America! Fuck yeah!
          9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            someone has a crush on the obamanator

that sucks
            hope he had flood insurance
            Apparently there are a number of companies that have said they wont be covering flood damage.. Including AAMI, one of the biggest in Australia..

Lots of people will loose everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Apparently there are a number of companies that have said they wont be covering flood damage.. Including AAMI, one of the biggest in Australia..

Hello Australia welcome to Katrina
              Once again the insurance companies and government fails

Comment

• Shit happens everywhere in the world, California had the same thing not too long ago. Don't feel special because you have floods. Yes it sucks, yes I feel horibble for those who are there. But there is worse stuff happening all over the world. This is just highly publicized if this was in a 3rd world country not nearly as many people would care. And you can't say that's not true.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fair enough, thousands of people died... But you cant compare that to homes and buisness' being destroyed, 75% of QLD being effected by flooding, not to mention this was an act of nature...

No one could have stopped this even if they tried.. It will take years to recover from.

But, trollface.jpg

Comment

the day one of the best CDs ever was released
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Hello Australia welcome to Katrina
                      Once again the insurance companies and government fails
                      Its awesome hey!

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Shit happens everywhere in the world, California had the same thing not too long ago. Don't feel special because you have floods. Yes it sucks, yes I feel horibble for those who are there. But there is worse stuff happening all over the world. This is just highly publicized if this was in a 3rd world country not nearly as many people would care. And you can't say that's not true.
                      For sure shit happens everywhere..

Sorry for sharing Kielan, next time a natural disaster effects you/america, dont bother sharing in RT, cause us internationals dont want to know about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        Which cd? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Which cd? lol
                          Slayer - God Hates Us All

came out on 9/11/01

Comment

Shit happens everywhere in the world, California had the same thing not too long ago. Don't feel special because you have floods. Yes it sucks, yes I feel horibble for those who are there. But there is worse stuff happening all over the world. This is just highly publicized if this was in a 3rd world country not nearly as many people would care. And you can't say that's not true.
                            Who cares about third world countries
                            I mean look at Haiti they are super fucked and that shit happened a while ago

Fair enough, thousands of people died... But you cant compare that to homes and buisness' being destroyed, 75% of QLD being effected by flooding, not to mention this was an act of nature...

No one could have stopped this even if they tried.. It will take years to recover from.

But, trollface.jpg
                            that was a joke BTW
                            that shit was a decade ago and most americans have forgotten about it.
                            I mean fuck the Iphone is coming to Verizon who the fuck cares about some planes that crashed into some buildings 10 years ago.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            And that was?

LOL forgot about that
                            good fucking cd

Comment

Who cares about third world countries
                              I mean look at Haiti they are super fucked and that shit happened a while ago

that was a joke BTW
                              that shit was a decade ago and most americans have forgotten about it.
                              I mean fuck the Iphone is coming to Verizon who the fuck cares about some planes that crashed into some buildings 10 years ago.

And that was?

LOL forgot about that
                              good fucking cd
                              iphone to verizon > terrorist attacks

Comment

You know as well as I that there is a lot going on there saying nothing is getting done would be so ignorant to say, just because its not Things you want, doesn't mean its not getting done. Andddd I think of you very highly and not ignorant at all. So don't change that on me Benjamin.
                                Calm yourself. RT, no one is serious... we can't get serious though, real quick, if that is what you are wanting.

That is HEAVY. Just tugged on the heart strings a good bit.

Kielan - Seriously? It's the internet and all, but each tragedy, is none the less a tragedy. Have a little compassion... if someone made that same statement in regards to Rep. Giffords assassination attempt, you would be blowing fuses right now. Think before you type.

Comment

Working...
                                X